UNCHEAT

It’s amazing to me how bad unc is at football. Even more amazing is the complete lack of fan support. You would think that the University of North Carolina would be able to draw a decent crowd for a game, but it’s abysmal. Their games on tv look worse than some of the bottom tier bowl games.

It’s amazing to me how bad unc is at football. Even more amazing is the complete lack of fan support. You would think that the University of North Carolina would be able to draw a decent crowd for a game, but it’s abysmal. Their games on tv look worse than some of the bottom tier bowl games.

They're very fair weather when it comes to football. Most entered the "wait til basketball season" after their season-opening loss to Cal.

lol. We're lucky he didn't punch the ref

The crazy thing was after halftime the official came out and made some sort of announcement right before kickoff. I couldn't hear what he said, but apparently it was totally unsatisfactory as he got booed again big time.

That ref is Gene Childers...he is the Ted Valentine of ACC football refs. Always sucking off UNC/Duke.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

It was a lightning delay game. Byrley came in and we came close to pulling it out of the fire had we got the onside kick.

... and since we are opening old wounds: GO DOWN!!!!

How different would '14 have been had we pulled both Duke and UNC out of the fire, everything else being equal.

Reasons why youre my favorite stingtalker. Or second after whoever posts boobs.

Back