UNCHEAT

Based on reading the NCAA's final reply before the hearing, I don't think it's going to go well. The language the NCAA uses is brutal - far more direct than I think most anyone could have expected. NCAA is pissed at UNC's reaction thus far.

https://carolinacommitment.unc.edu/...ent-Reply-2016-2nd-Amended-NOA-07-17-2017.pdf

Read just pages 1 - 3. :eek:

"It's the NCAA's business" ending 6 consecutive sentences in the final paragraph on page 3.

They are... fully involved. :lol:

I'd like to see unc get punished and then tell the NCAA they do not intend on adhering to the punishment. That would make for great entertainment. A fight between two entities I despise.

"It's the NCAA's business" ending 6 consecutive sentences in the final paragraph on page 3.

They are... fully involved. :lol:
426469_original.gif

I'd like to see unc get punished and then tell the NCAA they do not intend on adhering to the punishment. That would make for great entertainment. A fight between two entities I despise.
And they make themselves a trophy commemorating their victory over the NCAA

The UNC writers seem to think they will get nailed pretty hard by the NCAA. My fingers are crossed

Not doubting your sources or sincerity but color me skeptical. I will believe it when I see it. Now if this were say, Tulane or Kansas then God help them.

Word is they are going to have to give up their ACC Championships in football. Oh, wait, they've never won a championship...never mind.

That was the frosting on the cake. Very few calls went our way that game and most of the calls against us were ticky tack. There was a reason the officials were booed as they left the field for halftime.

gespacho may have a link to the game somewhere. Watch it again and let me know what you think.

Is that the lightning game? I think that is one of the only games I have ever left early, if so.
It was a lightning delay game. Byrley came in and we came close to pulling it out of the fire had we got the onside kick.

... and since we are opening old wounds: GO DOWN!!!!

How different would '14 have been had we pulled both Duke and UNC out of the fire, everything else being equal.

Last edited:
"Likely outcome: Well, we’re here, aren’t we? UNC’s hearing lasted nearly 10 hours on Wednesday and continues on Thursday and so, clearly the university has failed to dissuade the NCAA from pursuing this case. You can probably guess the likelihood of success of an argument that this case is beyond the NCAA’s purview. The question, now, is to what degree the infractions committee agrees with the case brought before it – and whether it rejects some charges or even adds others."

Trying to decide how many years of probation GT will have to serve for UNC's infractions.

Trying to decide how many ACC championships UNC will lose.

Fun fact: UNC has not won an ACC championship in football in my lifetime.

Scheduling circumstances?

Was UNC unavailable for disciplinary actions? WTF?

I hope they have to vacate every win against GT, specifically, going all the way back to 1980

Back