Hewitt's staying. News Conference at 11am.

lol you got GEETEELEE start a hive thread for it.

Gullible.png

I had been fearing such news so much, I fell for it...damn him!
:facepalm:

That would be the Daily Double: Radakovich to Miami, leaving Paul Hewitt and his perpetual contract at Georgia Tech for someone else to clean up.

Involving DRAd would have added an amount of BS to it. Bottom line is everyone woke up this morning hoping to see something on the boards that would indicate Hewitt is fired. The timing was absolutely perfect on my part to **** with the entire board. I give myself props.

Involving DRAd would have added an amount of BS to it. Bottom line is everyone woke up this morning hoping to see something on the boards that would indicate Hewitt is fired. The timing was absolutely perfect on my part to **** with the entire board. I give myself props.

I think that's against the rules.

Your ill-gained props are hereby revoked.

Love,
The Internet

And the inevitable BOR autofellatio starts.

This was a good one, BOR - especially if it got the Hive and Shultzie jumping. Hilarious.

Maybe I missed something, how is this news again?

Was there some large bag of money somewhere, not going to the football practice or the new basketball arena, or the other 20 project that we seem to have in the works that can go to buying this guy out?

Its not like we're sitting on this HUGE pile of cash. I'm just surprised anyone honestly thought this guy was going anywhere.

LOL at the first guy who says "I knew this would happen all along, youse guys are dumbasses" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

People actually listen to BOR now? My how things change, guess I've been gone too long. :laugh:

No, Schultzy didn't buy it; replied with WTTE of "Rumors from Tech alumni mean nothing"... subsequent tweet to me implied that he's sticking with his prediction that he's gone, citing that buyout can be paid out over 5 years, so it's not a one-time shock.

I admit I didn't know that little fact. If it's true that we can pay out the buyout over 5 years, there is no sense in retaining him.

Back