2024 Transfer Portal

My biggest fear of transfer on the offensive side is probably Rutherford. There were a lot of times during the season he looked frustrated with how he was being used.

Also, think we may lose Pyron unfortunately. He was a 4* coming out of HS and is going to be sitting at least one more season behind King and he will have some competition from Philo and Knowles. He could have a great opportunity at another school needing a D1 ready QB.

Check his bio:
"Earned a bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M in business management with a sports management minor in December 2022."
Dang, I didn't realize. So he graduated in 2.5 years, 3 if he enrolled early. Hope others are correct about his devotion to GT.

My biggest fear of transfer on the offensive side is probably Rutherford. There were a lot of times during the season he looked frustrated with how he was being used.

Also, think we may lose Pyron unfortunately. He was a 4* coming out of HS and is going to be sitting at least one more season behind King and he will have some competition from Philo and Knowles. He could have a great opportunity at another school needing a D1 ready QB.
Has Pyron used his RS yet? He didn’t play much this year.

Pyron needs to at least earn a degree first. It is dumb, dumb, dumb to go to a school like Georgia Tech and not leave degreed. Maybe he leaves as a graduate transfer. Even then, he should be master's shopping (Stanford, Cal, Duke.... somewhere like that) not football shopping. 40 year decision

KQ kinda put the kibosh on that Sunday night. Though he's been wrong before.

Pyron needs to at least earn a degree first. It is dumb, dumb, dumb to go to a school like Georgia Tech and not leave degreed. Maybe he leaves as a graduate transfer. Even then, he should be master's shopping (Stanford, Cal, Duke.... somewhere like that) not football shopping. 40 year decision
I hear you, but in this NIL free agency environment, where you can pull forward most of that 40-year earning potential to the next year or 3, it's gotta change the calculus for some.

One of them was Georgia. So he may have from at least one. Especially if he drove away from practice with his window down.
JT Daniels graduated from USC rather quickly somehow before making his way to uga, WVU, Rice.

As was mentioned last Friday during Oregon State-Oregon, Bo Nix as a grad only has to take 1 online class to be eligible at Oregon.

I hear you, but in this NIL free agency environment, where you can pull forward most of that 40-year earning potential to the next year or 3, it's gotta change the calculus for some.
Do you think Pyron has the possibility of earning a large NIL payout?

because I’d have to disagree.

Back