2024 Transfer Portal

Lb seemed like an area where could stand to improve. I think we're just young and haven't replaced charlie Thomas yet. I think we're losing 2 TE to graduation so we probably need a pick up there. Maybe a 3rd down back? Maybe more depth in secondary.

Miami QB Van Dyke in the portal. Good news for us.

RB - replacing Smith. Need some thunder to offset the lightning we have coming back. Need a transfer with experience.
WR - we're going to lose 1-2 to the portal. If there's a good player available, maybe, but no need to reach for a rotational player.
TE - replacing Leonard and Benson. Need an experienced player out of the portal to rotate with Seither.
OL - replacing Scaglione. Probably 1 transfer out of this group as well. We seem to have names on the roster with size, but not a lot of PT, but I don't think there's a need to reach on anyone unless they're obviously someone who would get in the rotation.
DL - I expect some transfers out of this group. Bring in anyone with a chance of taking 15+% snaps this year. Seriously, if they have a semblance of promise.
LB - replacing Moala, White, and Oliver. <-- Is that right? We need at least one starter out of the portal and a rotational player to boot.
DB - replacing Sims and King. Likely to lose a transfer or two as well. Need to bring in a starter and a rotational player from the portal.

RB - replacing Smith. Need some thunder to offset the lightning we have coming back. Need a transfer with experience.
WR - we're going to lose 1-2 to the portal. If there's a good player available, maybe, but no need to reach for a rotational player.
TE - replacing Leonard and Benson. Need an experienced player out of the portal to rotate with Seither.
OL - replacing Scaglione. Probably 1 transfer out of this group as well. We seem to have names on the roster with size, but not a lot of PT, but I don't think there's a need to reach on anyone unless they're obviously someone who would get in the rotation.
DL - I expect some transfers out of this group. Bring in anyone with a chance of taking 15+% snaps this year. Seriously, if they have a semblance of promise.
LB - replacing Moala, White, and Oliver. <-- Is that right? We need at least one starter out of the portal and a rotational player to boot.
DB - replacing Sims and King. Likely to lose a transfer or two as well. Need to bring in a starter and a rotational player from the portal.
Given the momentum we are building, why do you expect so many transfers out?

Back