The Last Pac-12 Championship and that CUSA game Thread.

Herbie has new life - put that time back on the clock, every second counts!

Doesnt matter, Oregon's O had already conceded sitting on the sideline.

IMG_2368.jpeg

Really? Washington looks like they can hang with anybody!
Washington’s D will have a hard time against Michigan. And Michigan’s O is very physical. Best OL in the country, even with losing the OL against tOSU.

I’ll give Washington a lot of credit, 2 best games they played all year were against Oregon. Problem is, they were up and down otherwise. They can’t be up & down in 1 month in the CFP Rose Bowl.

That was a VERY fun game to watch. The last four PAC-12 championship games have all been a lot of fun . . . damn shame that money killed that conference. Makes me sad.

Washington should never have been that big of an underdog. Total disrespect. Oregon is a really good team, but I think Washington pretty conclusively proved they are a better team. And assuming UMich and Texas take care of business, a Bama win should lock ugag out of the CFP . . .

BTW, can Holly Rowe possibly ask questions that are any stupider???

Much more physical game than I thought. Both of these teams are better than what the Big 10 showed me last week.
Well that makes sense given what the PAC XII did to start the year.

I could watch these two play each other several more times. Two terrific, entertaining games - the best of the season. It is a shame the poaching Big 10 led to the unraveling of this conference. Go Huskies!
I mean they’re both in the Big Ten and in a protected rivalry game so you’ll still get to see them play…

That was a VERY fun game to watch. The last four PAC-12 championship games have all been a lot of fun . . . damn shame that money killed that conference. Makes me sad.

Washington should never have been that big of an underdog. Total disrespect. Oregon is a really good team, but I think Washington pretty conclusively proved they are a better team. And assuming UMich and Texas take care of business, a Bama win should lock ugag out of the CFP . . .

BTW, can Holly Rowe possibly ask questions that are any stupider???

Washington +10 was free money. +300 ML was stupidly high.

Washington is a good bet to win the natty. They, or Florida State's third string quarterback, will handle the top-ranked but beatable bitch brigade. Michigan will handle itself.

Farewell, Pac-12!

I will always remember you for this . . .

I like how the announcers prattle on about Coach Stoops, oblivious to what is happening.

Back