The Last Pac-12 Championship and that CUSA game Thread.

Feel like the Mohamed been getting wrecked a lot by the Jeremiah’s lately so it’s nice to see them get a lil dub

Get on that Oregon live ML... That's gonna pay.

Just like they did 2 years ago when bama beat them in the seccg.

Those ööööers like to remind us about a split 1990 championship but didn’t even win their conference in their “championship” season where they should have been out of the final 4.
still pisses me off. bama shouldnt had to beat them twice.

They’ve never done this to my memory. If Bama wins and all the favored teams win, big if, then there is no viable argument based on precedent or logic for either sec team to make it. there won’t even be a compelling argument for the talking heads to try to spin til the final rankings. Saban knows this. It’s why he started his annual campaigning.
i disagree. if bama wins they are in. no doubt. the committee will find a way. probably find a way to get gaggers in too.

i disagree. if bama wins they are in. no doubt. the committee will find a way. probably find a way to get gaggers in too.

Undefeated FSU is in.
Undefeated Michigan is in.
Undefeated UW is in.
- I believe One loss Oregon only loss was revenged

Final spot: Texas has a head to head over Bama- both 1 loss conf champions.

SEC is not getting 2 teams in unless Texas, FSU, and Michigan all lose, and somehow Alabama wins in 2 OT or something. The likelihood of Michigan, Texas both losing is very, very slim.

Undefeated FSU is in.
Undefeated Michigan is in.
Undefeated UW is in.
- I believe One loss Oregon only loss was revenged

Final spot: Texas has a head to head over Bama- both 1 loss conf champions.
This is the scenario I’d like to see above any other. Guarantee the slime balls put an SEC Champion in no matter what. Texas and Bama are both massive draws… so probably one of FSU(hurt QB) or Washington gets left out.

This is the scenario I’d like to see above any other. Guarantee the slime balls put an SEC Champion in no matter what. Texas and Bama are both massive draws… so probably one of FSU(hurt QB) or Washington gets left out.
Some of you need your heads checked. If UW comes back and wins over the next hour they are in. If Oregon wins they are in. Enough said.

If FSU, Michigan go undefeated they are in. That leaves Texas, Alabama, or uga for the final spot.

Some of you need your heads checked. If UW comes back and wins over the next hour they are in. If Oregon wins they are in. Enough said.

If FSU, Michigan go undefeated they are in. That leaves Texas, Alabama, or uga for the final spot.
F$U may be playing 3rd string QB. that should
make it interesting.

F$U may be playing 3rd string QB. that should
make it interesting.
Agreed. Which means with an FSU loss, that should elevate Texas with a win into the #4 spot regardless of the outcome of the sec championship.

Agreed. Which means with an FSU loss, that should elevate Texas with a win into the #4 spot regardless of the outcome of the sec championship.
FSU loss (assuming everything else I laid out happens) and SEC champ is in.

Washington QB & receivers... WOW! Just WOW!

i think UW could give BAMA or UGAg problems. they are legit. Penix = Dart thrower.

Much more physical game than I thought. Both of these teams are better than what the Big 10 showed me last week.

Well there's one Playoff spot. Surprised Washington beat Oregon a second time. They earned it

Now we need Bama, FSU, and Michigan to win and goodbye UGA!

Back