The Last Pac-12 Championship and that CUSA game Thread.

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
87y37d.jpg

Does winner of this game get in over a 1 loss Georgia team? All that matters to me.

Does winner of this game get in over a 1 loss Georgia team? All that matters to me.

If Bama wins, and if FSU wins, and if Texas wins, and if Michigan wins…I don’t see how either sec gets in. I think Saban realizes this which is why he started his politicking yesterday. In that scenario it’s not even up for debate. FSU MICH TEXAS P12 are in. Washington winning makes it a a steel lock case.
But I think FSU is losing and I’m not convinced Bama beats uga.

If Bama wins, and if FSU wins, and if Texas wins, and if Michigan wins…I don’t see how either sec gets in. I think Saban realizes this which is why he started his politicking yesterday. In that scenario it’s not even up for debate. FSU MICH TEXAS P12 are in. Washington winning makes it a a steel lock case.
Yep - I would add Michigan to the list of at-risk wins. They are better than Iowa but Iowa's coaching staff just doesn't make mistakes.

FSU not losing. Louisville will get punched in the mouth. FSU big, even with 3rd QB.

FSU not losing. Louisville will get punched in the mouth. FSU big, even with 3rd QB.
I hope you are right!
If my scenario above plays out, there will be a bunch of fake debate on if Bama AND uga should get it, or if uga or only Bama should get it. But it’ll be fake. Texas is in over Bama. Undefeated conference champs will be in over a similar 1 loss non conf champ in uga. The 29 game win streak doesn’t matter, according to the bogus committee only todays results matter.

I never thought the C-USA conference championship game would rock so much. Fun game!

if it's UW no doubt they do. Oregon. I dont know.

but i think CFP will use whatever logic necessary to get one loss UGAg in. like "the country needs to see more of Brock Bowers therefore we've made Georgia the 4 seed."

but i think CFP will use whatever logic necessary to get one loss UGAg in. like "the country needs to see more of Brock Bowers therefore we've made Georgia the 4 seed."
Just like they did 2 years ago when bama beat them in the seccg.

Those ööööers like to remind us about a split 1990 championship but didn’t even win their conference in their “championship” season where they should have been out of the final 4.

Dux starting to make some noise. That wide receiver has made some moves that made the defense look silly.

BNix doing a lot of sidearm flips around rushers.

Washington looks really really good!! Not sure about Ducks defense, but...

UGA not in playoff costs way too much $$$. No chance they’re left out. Keep dreaming. And watch for some Dawg official calls tomorrow if it’s close.

They’ve never done this to my memory. If Bama wins and all the favored teams win, big if, then there is no viable argument based on precedent or logic for either sec team to make it. there won’t even be a compelling argument for the talking heads to try to spin til the final rankings. Saban knows this. It’s why he started his annual campaigning.

Back