Tech Gold to be revealed tomorrow

71867.jpg
good ööööing god

Just went to bookstore. In true Tech fashion, the bookstore still has the giant Under Armour logos on the walls.

Bought the white adidas polo. Looks good. The gold looks good on the adidas stuff too.

The blue coaches shirt looked good too, but only two left.

Did not buy the gold polo because the GT was screen printed on and the shirt was a climalite shirt that had an odd pattern of dots in the inside of the neck that show on the outside. I’ll get gold when they make a better gold shirt. This one was obviously rushed to market.

Just went to bookstore. In true Tech fashion, the bookstore still has the giant Under Armour logos on the walls.

Bought the white adidas polo. Looks good. The gold looks good on the adidas stuff too.

The blue coaches shirt looked good too, but only two left.

Did not buy the gold polo because the GT was screen printed on and the shirt was a climalite shirt that had an odd pattern of dots in the inside of the neck that show on the outside. I’ll get gold when they make a better gold shirt. This one was obviously rushed to market.

I mentioned something about that and bookstore lady said, Under Armour is it biggest seller and it will probably go clearance to make room the $1million worth of Adidas product

I mentioned something about that and bookstore lady said, Under Armour is it biggest seller and it will probably go clearance to make room the $1million worth of Adidas product
Before adidas was announced, most of my purchases were UA. I liked their stuff the best and thought it was pretty good quality. There was not much adidas stuff that was in the more traditional GT fan gear stuff (there was a lot of weird adidas stuff in odd colors- it was more urban/skateboard type stuff that I can’t pull off).

The new adidas stuff is pretty awesome though.

Soft release or not, still pretty bad we got 4 items in blue, 2 in white, and only a T shirt in gold on the day we finally get our gold. Kind of concerned that the strong early sales of all this blue öööö (because people are thirsty for anything Adidas), is going to lead them to make more of it at the expense of gold. We will see come July.

Soft release or not, still pretty bad we got 4 items in blue, 2 in white, and only a T shirt in gold on the day we finally get our gold. Kind of concerned that the strong early sales of all this blue öööö (because people are thirsty for anything Adidas), is going to lead them to make more of it at the expense of gold. We will see come July.
The Gold shirt and gold polo sold out faster than any other item so I wouldn't be too worried but I agree with you. Way too much blue öööö

The gold polo is in stock, I just didn’t like it for the reasons above. The GT was not embroidered - it was a navy blue stencil outline done with a screen print type process. It looked like they were able to get the gold shirts made and did not have time to send them for a proper GT. The color looks good though.

Edit- I wish I had taken a photo of the gold polo because apparently it’s not being sold online.

Last edited:
Since I don’t generally strive to look like a French fry I try to steer clear of tech gold shirts. For that reason my money will go to Under Armour white polos. Awesome quality and great fit. I’ve never owned any adidas shirts or polos so we’ll see how those look and fit.

Since I don’t generally strive to look like a French fry I try to steer clear of tech gold shirts. For that reason my money will go to Under Armour white polos. Awesome quality and great fit. I’ve never owned any adidas shirts or polos so we’ll see how those look and fit.
You better buy up your Under Armour then. It will all go away.

And UA sucks. The new white t shirts from Adidas are an awesome soft blend. I hope they continue with that quality across the roll out.

And Nike is for old people now

You better buy up your Under Armour then. It will all go away.

And UA sucks. The new white t shirts from Adidas are an awesome soft blend. I hope they continue with that quality across the roll out.

And Nike is for old people now

UA’s golf polos are the best I’ve found for me. My Nike polo has awkward dimensions. The medium is too tight for me and the large’s sleeves are really long and the collar sits really high and it feels like wearing a parachute. The UA medium is perfecto. I look forward to seeing what adidas has to offer.

UA’s golf polos are the best I’ve found for me. My Nike polo has awkward dimensions. The medium is too tight for me and the large’s sleeves are really long and the collar sits really high and it feels like wearing a parachute. The UA medium is perfecto. I look forward to seeing what adidas has to offer.
I’m in the same boat. The adidas medium in the new white polo is pretty comparable to UA. Maybe a bit closer of a fit, but not much.

Back