Tech Gold to be revealed tomorrow

So let me get this straight. We unveiled the new gold, which Adidas and our AA painstakingly refined for what seemed like an entire year, the bookstore moved a bunch of Adidas stuff out into the front for the event, and that stuff is not the new gold?

We're special.

So let me get this straight. We unveiled the new gold, which Adidas and our AA painstakingly refined for what seemed like an entire year, the bookstore moved a bunch of Adidas stuff out into the front for the event, and that stuff is not the new gold?

We're special.
They will be selling the new stuff out of a short bus on game days over by the tit.

We're special.

Only one shirt (well, multiples of the same one shirt), but yeah, the idiots moved that up front and implied that it was the new stuff since it was on the same racks as the new stuff.

I’m more surprised that the bookstore still looks like walking into a UA factory outlet with UA signage everywhere. No adidas signage except for the rack by the door with the new (and old) stuff.

I emailed them about why the öööö is there so much navy when all the people I talk to just want gold apparel. No response. The bookstore people suck

So long as it is Georgia Tech Blue, I’m cool with it. Hopefully we can have a blue out game.

I'm not a navy hater at all, but I probably got enough navy (along with plenty of wrong shades of everything). That Tech Gold is what all the cool kids are after these days.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the new H in Tech? The colors are fine though. I'm already over the H too, but just shocked that no one here has bitched about it.

Glad to see some other font.
Too many Saturday morning labs of 'Single Stroke Inclined Gothic'.

logo_yellowjackedup-com__150x150.png
This is what I call old gold. Tech chose to stay with beige, along with Wake, F$U, BC, Pitt, Vandy, Baylor...Notre Dame is the only school that uses this real old gold, I believe, except maybe UCLA and Mizzou...Tech has been painting the football field beige since 2015...

This is what I call old gold. Tech chose to stay with beige, along with Wake, F$U, BC, Pitt, Vandy, Baylor...Notre Dame is the only school that uses this real old gold, I believe, except maybe UCLA and Mizzou...Tech has been painting the football field beige since 2015...

NM

Last edited:
Mizzou does not wear old gold anymore. Sorry...

mizzou-football-2.jpg

There was a time when they did...

CsauBDfWcAAk9mR.jpg

That's some cheddar öööö

It would likely be best for everyone involved if GT just moved to yellow as gold. This way everyone is unified in saying wtf instead of one half or the other of the fan base being left out and we can move on from this. YELLOW jackets.

These are not the shades of gold you are looking for ...

We're special.

You thought Corndog was making fun of my decision to buy the wrong shade of gold for $80 based on a joke? Nah, he was right. The new Tech gold was what CPJ was wearing on his shorts.

Back