Tech Gold to be revealed tomorrow

How does the new gold look in person on the new adidas stuff? I’ll be interested to see how our helmets look with the new color.

Still the best Buzz logo.
31179995_10209571017072888_5872364472664867252_n.jpg
And the right shade of gold too.

How does the new gold look in person on the new adidas stuff? I’ll be interested to see how our helmets look with the new color.

The only thing I've seen online or otherwise has been one gold T shirt. Everything else is blue or white :(

What did the window decals they were giving away look like?

Also need to change the screen name font color from Blue to White kthx

I think the new Gold is still limited because they haven't made a ton of the thead yet. I expect we'll see a lot mor gold come July 1

The only thing I've seen online or otherwise has been one gold T shirt. Everything else is blue or white :(

What did the window decals they were giving away look like?

Also need to change the screen name font color from Blue to White kthx
Window decal. GEORGIA TECH decal at the bottom in white, you might be able to barely see the top of the letters..

_20180422_114457.JPG

I think the new Gold is still limited because they haven't made a ton of the thead yet. I expect we'll see a lot mor gold come July 1
Probably this. It is easy to apply logos and stuff to the white shirts.

The öööö is up with this new font? öööö looks dumb, yo.

Gold is fine. Better than urine.
Are you talking about the "Georgia Tech" in the endzones and on the T-shirts? Because the interlocking "GT" is the same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

Back