Tech Gold to be revealed tomorrow

I left that old gold to give some contrast. If I paint the entire website with the same color, it's going to look like öööö.
I think the rest of us are willing to pay the extra .02 for the real colors. GTFan could handle this.

Believe you may be correct. Sadly so IMHO.

Non traditional fonts do not stand the test of time.

Wonder how long some of these changes will last? 5, 10, 20 years.

Most of the changes are good, some not.

If you notice, a lot of the bigger programs have changed their word marks several times in the last 20 years without diluting the overall brand strength. As long as other things remain consistent it's not that big of a deal. UGA and Clemson have changed their word marks twice, the last time for both of them happening in the last couple years. As long as that tiger paw and that oblong G stay the same you can keep updating the wordmark.

I think it's great and and if it lasts 20 years until our next apparel contract turnover then we'll be good. It sure as hell beats the five or six unofficial and inconsistently applied wordmarks that we had before.

Are you talking about the "Georgia Tech" in the endzones and on the T-shirts? Because the interlocking "GT" is the same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.
The Georgia Tech with the weird R and weird H.

That's the Cut Block Font.
71867.jpg

Back