Stingtalk Butthurt Exchange version 2017 - Week 0

If anybody wants to see the coefficients I'm using for each scenario, you can pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.

If anybody wants to see the coefficients I'm using for each scenario, you can pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.

I think you should publish it here. That was one of the issues last year is that we didn't have a good mechanism.

I think you should publish it here. That was one of the issues last year is that we didn't have a good mechanism.

No. I'm gonna keep it simpler and I don't want to open the coefficients up for discussion. You posted the mechanism every week and people still got confused. And the problem we had last year was the P2P trades moving prices on a real time basis and lacking a commodity that goes up when the season is going well. Also people were not able to buy butthurt when they wanted. They had to wait until someone would sell it to them.

We're gonna keep it simple for the public in this game.

You're welcome to look at the mechanism if you send me your email though.

Last edited:
I don't get it. I will sell all 10000 of my shares for an equivalent amount of bitcoin, which I also do not understand
So you talk about Trump being a moron, but you don't understand bitcoin?

Wait, neither do I. Carry on.

So to be clear, we can't trade with each other?

Not on this exchange. You're welcome to create a secondary market off the exchange and use your BHCs, HypC, MHCs and cash and trade them with each other.

so I can short and buy more of something else? is there a margin cost?

so I can short and buy more of something else? is there a margin cost?

You can short something and buy something else. You can only short in the total amount of your portfolio. If you buy a short and the prices go up next trading week and the rest of your portfolio is not enough to cover for buying the commodity to return to the exchange then you're in the negative and out of the game.

I'll take 417 shares of HypeC and 555 shares of MuttHurt please.

And one humble request to format all the figures in the spreadsheet #,##0;(#,##0).

Back