Stadium improvements

No the retractable sun shades need to be on the West side shading east. You are GT you can do that.
Eh. The main problem is the 4 hour heat for the nooners, with no hope of relief at any point. The glare near sunset is annoying but not the main issue, imho. That can be easily mitigated with a pair of sunglasses.

We need to construct a dirigible that has the ability to block just enough sun to put the entire stadium in the shade. All it is is math.
floof-floofy.gif

Bring back giant inflatable Buzz.

We’ve still got one that they deploy around campus at events, but I do miss having him in the corner of the stadium. The new one is black and dark gold instead of “Buzz yellow” and looks like ass, though.

IMG_3069.jpeg

JRjr

We’ve still got one that they deploy around campus at events, but I do miss having him in the corner of the stadium. The new one is black and dark gold instead of “Buzz yellow” and looks like ass, though.

IMG_3069.jpeg

JRjr
Look at dat azzzzzz doh

Let me come with you to the next game. I want to interrogate every person with season tickets over there.
1701450602742.gif
So us broke ass UN douchebags can't get in on being interrogated? Bring in some sexy dom chick and make me confess.

BTW, I've reupped my ST, bitches. Any of you decide in this off-season you have issue with me, first home game fisticuffs.

All BDS needs is to reduce the height of the upper north so it doesn't look bizarre with endzone seats higher than the upper east. Then fill in the gaps in the corners so we have a somewhat continuous bowl of seating near field-level. And grass > turf.

All BDS needs is to reduce the height of the upper north so it doesn't look bizarre with endzone seats higher than the upper east. Then fill in the gaps in the corners so we have a somewhat continuous bowl of seating near field-level. And grass > turf.
It is my understanding that the new north can’t be connected to the old west and old east. The new rules for aisle width, etc would come into play.

It is my understanding that the new north can’t be connected to the old west and old east. The new rules for aisle width, etc would come into play.
I recall it was ADA seats. Upper west would be hard and lose seats.
Lower west you could add ADA... but seat kills of high dollar seats for cross aisle width and ADA sightline hurt.

Back