Stadium improvements

I disagree. Eventually, a new stadium will be built at the flats. I may not live to see it, but we are getting to BDS being too old.

It will still be the flats, but the stadium will be different.

As for "soul less" I'm guessing that is some sort of swipe at it being nice and having better ingress and egress and better amenities. There is absolutely nothing special about our seating areas or concession areas at BDS. The LE was replaced. The UN was replaced. The LS was put in. It is a hodgepodge stadium that has about a 6 foot wide path to get from the west to the north that makes it almost seem like you are leaving the stadium when you take it (go left and you are)

We are either going to improve the place or fall further behind. We rebuilt AMC and some didn't want that. It is better now.

The only ask I would have is keep the straight, close sidelines with no walkways in front of the stands (like Sanford and Son stadium has)
I got out of BDS on Saturday a hell of a lot faster than I can get out of MBS. That place is an egress nightmare. Concessions are woefully inadequate for the one game we sell out but just bring a little whiskey in with you and buy a coke during the first TD drive and you are set.

Maybe we can do what we did to the old lower west stands and just nest a new stadium on top of the existing one. Bath Fitters could probably lend some expertise.

Plastic liners in the troughs - just like new!

I got out of BDS on Saturday a hell of a lot faster than I can get out of MBS. That place is an egress nightmare. Concessions are woefully inadequate for the one game we sell out but just bring a little whiskey in with you and buy a coke during the first TD drive and you are set.

is this supposed to be some kind of breaking news? No öööö you can get out of BDS faster than MBS.
And it is not an “egress nightmare”. It takes me 6 minutes max to leave the stadium & get to my car. Sounds like you have something against MBS.

is this supposed to be some kind of breaking news? No öööö you can get out of BDS faster than MBS.
And it is not an “egress nightmare”. It takes me 6 minutes max to leave the stadium & get to my car. Sounds like you have something against MBS.

Other than the fact that it’s a ööööty place to watch a football game, especially when Tech keeps sticking me in the corner, I suppose it’s a fine stadium. The concessions are inexpensive.

JRjr

Other than the fact that it’s a ööööty place to watch a football game, especially when Tech keeps sticking me in the corner, I suppose it’s a fine stadium. The concessions are inexpensive.

JRjr
It is a crappy stadium with poor sightlines and terrible acoustics. Even the Georgia Dome was better. It was built mainly to increase luxury box revenue. I hate the damn place.

It is a crappy stadium with poor sightlines and terrible acoustics. Even the Georgia Dome was better. It was built mainly to increase luxury box revenue. I hate the damn place.

Definitely this. And if you sit near the exit I’m sure you can get out quick but the times I’ve been there it takes 10 minutes just to get out of the building based on where my tickets have been.

My pics from the 2009 COFH game.

Much better showing by our fans. Not near the red. A lot of the darker colors are just folks wearing dark jackets or coats.

FB_IMG_1701264698846.jpg
FB_IMG_1701264717053.jpg

My pics from the 2009 COFH game.

Much better showing by our fans. Not near the red. A lot of the darker colors are just folks wearing dark jackets or coats.

FB_IMG_1701264698846.jpg
FB_IMG_1701264717053.jpg

I love our colors, but I feel like gold puts us at a natural disadvantage from a fan showing perception since it looks very neutral compared to red. Add in people wearing jackets or navy and it's kind of a muddled looking crowd with the red standing out.

I love our colors, but I feel like gold puts us at a natural disadvantage from a fan showing perception since it looks very neutral compared to red. Add in people wearing jackets or navy and it's kind of a muddled looking crowd with the red standing out.
Especially since we are a muted tan

Fans not wearing our colors puts us at the disadvantage, along with terrible brand management,

Back