Official Gasparilla Bowl/AI Masterpieces Thread

OIG.yIxuZRSbZ87079RfLG4H

It was great to outlast those wannabes last night. They were loud and proud across the way in the 1Q and had totally left the building midway through the 4th.
Our side was wound up starting about midway through the 3rd. It was loud, people were on their feet, and engaged.

My crew was 50 yd line Row V in enemy territory. There was a lot of chirping in that 1st quarter but it was quiet by halftime. Loved wishing our opponents well as they started streaming out of the stadium in the 4th. It was glorious.

Any attendance numbers and what percentage of them are estimated to be GT fans?

Any attendance numbers and what percentage of them are estimated to be GT fans?

ESPN saying 30,281. It was a pretty even mix of GT and UCF. Tech areas looked pretty full from my seats in the east.

ESPN saying 30,281. It was a pretty even mix of GT and UCF. Tech areas looked pretty full from my seats in the east.
We’re the UCF fans as obnoxious as usual (but still not as bad as Miami or uga)?

We’re the UCF fans as obnoxious as usual (but still not as bad as Miami or uga)?
I didn’t encounter any obnoxious ones. I also didn’t see any of the supermodels I was hoping to see. Their coeds were mostly average.

the three chicks working the St. James Tea stand in the pregame festival outside the stadium, however….

WTF is the logo on the right side???
Not something a besouled creator would have included. I thought that was a '9' on the right shoulder, but I have now realized it is a lowercase 'g'. That's the Gatorade G on the left shoulder and I think a portion some kind of early American colonial map on that patch.

Not something a besouled creator would have included. I thought that was a '9' on the right shoulder, but I have now realized it is a lowercase 'g'. That's the Gatorade G on the left shoulder and I think a portion some kind of early American colonial map on that patch.

On the right side of the helmet. Looks like a Dwag G to me.

Gasparilla maybe?

Back