Official Gasparilla Bowl/AI Masterpieces Thread

The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets beating the UCF Knights in a football game in 8-bit style.

I ended up buying thru ticketmaster. With taxes and fees got them for $1.70 more than GT and got to pick my seats. The whole GT ticket allotment process is annoying. You tell them what you want but have to commit to worse seats than you want if you want a chance at the seats you want. There has to be a better way. I'm going to be starting at hundreds of unsold premium seats on game day, just like games at the Benz. I've resigned my self despite what I think is a fairly high ticket priority to just scalping tickets instead of trying to go thru GT.
Yea - how hard would it be to just set up a gateway where you enter the Bowl Game’s ticket buying portal through the GTAA, so the school gets credit for their fans buying part of an allotment? Instead of GT committing to X thousand seats, the commitment should be for $X thousand worth of seats. Instead they force the school to sell an inferior product and we punish fans for buying through the school.

Yea - how hard would it be to just set up a gateway where you enter the Bowl Game’s ticket buying portal through the GTAA, so the school gets credit for their fans buying part of an allotment? Instead of GT committing to X thousand seats, the commitment should be for $X thousand worth of seats. Instead they force the school to sell an inferior product and we punish fans for buying through the school.
How hard is it to move…once you’re in the stadium?

How hard is it to move…once you’re in the stadium?

In Bobby Dodd stadium, it can be a real pain in the ass to get from section 111 to section 112 if they won’t let you onto the field level.

Gasparilla Bowl officials are having dinner at American Social outside. I bought them a round of drinks on your moms to say thanks for the bowl invite.

Gasparilla Bowl officials are having dinner at American Social outside. I bought them a round of drinks on your moms to say thanks for the bowl invite.
Tech Way is having a pregame party for members at American Way. I’ll be dropping in.

I kind of hope only one part of this is sarcasm, just for the irony of thanking a group of guys who wanted Duke for the invite.

Back