Official Gasparilla Bowl/AI Masterpieces Thread

We're already in the weakest tier of bowls the ACC has to offer. You want the weakest opponent in the weakest bowl? How does that ever prepare our team to play well against quality opponents?
You prepare at a higher level by having more talented players who decide to play for Tech by us having a winning record including the final game of the year. Finishing off the season with a loss yields the opposite results. Who wants to play for a team with a losing record?

Y'all look like you all got the same mom.
Wrong. They all got the same dad.
IMG_2074.jpeg

Think I am going to make the drive down with my son. Never been to Tampa...I assume I should be fairly safe to book a hotel relatively near the stadium?

Think I am going to make the drive down with my son. Never been to Tampa...I assume I should be fairly safe to book a hotel relatively near the stadium?
There's probably plenty of hotel rooms available in and around the stadium with us playing UCF and the game earlier enough to drive home to Orlando. If you want something not $200/night larded up with taxes, fees and paid parking you might need to stay off I-75 somewhere or north of the stadium by USF.

There's probably plenty of hotel rooms available in and around the stadium with us playing UCF and the game earlier enough to drive home to Orlando. If you want something not $200/night larded up with taxes, fees and paid parking you might need to stay off I-75 somewhere or north of the stadium by USF.
I got a room at the courtyard downtown Tampa for under 200.

Hilton Tampa Airport is $175 on a few sites and is walkable to the stadium.

In my experience it would be worthwhile to read the fine print on hotel rates.

For this game there’s about 14% taxes on rooms (standard state tax plus the “other tax”) then you have parking which where I’m at is $35/day.

It pushed my $150/night room to $412 for 2 nights. Took me a few secs to realize how 2x$150 came out to more than $400 and it wasn’t new math

Back