Jeff Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish I could help but I left that a long, long time ago. Don't know what you currently do but, if you are thinking about retiring now, surely you have made some contacts within your line of work who hire senior level positions?
When I retired 23 years ago, not being married or having any dependents, the last thing I wanted to do was to find someplace else to toil for 8 hours a day, even if it was pretty much a do-nothing job. I haven't worked a lick since then, and I haven't regretted it in the least. I decided that I wanted to see the world, and I have covered a helluva lot of it in all these years. I am hoping to go back to Dublin next season, having gone ther for the BC game, and I hope to add a vist to Iceland prior to the game, since that's one place I haven't been yet. Retirement is WONDERFUL. LOL

I doubt it. He's not a psychiatrist. Sims biggest problems are mental, there is no fixing him, the raw physical talent is meaningless when it is backed up by all the other negative traits. End results are all that matters, for that reason alone Sims sucks and always will unless he can find the magic sport where "potential" is the only thing that matters.
Or find another position

That might have a better chance but you still have to deal with the root issue. Would he accept what would to him likely be a demotion or would he just pout quit?
That’s his problem, he has too much self esteem to admit he’s not a quarterback and try another position. I don’t know if Collins can be blamed for building up his ego beyond reality or if it just his own personality.

That’s his problem, he has too much self esteem to admit he’s not a quarterback and try another position. I don’t know if Collins can be blamed for building up his ego beyond reality or if it just his own personality.
1700060192823.png

Well he’s still trying to play quarterback occasionally. Seems like every time he’s mentioned they say former Georgia Tech quarterback. So it’s fair for us to comment on it.
I normally don't root against ex players but when they quit on the team like Sims selfishly did for us, I thoroughly enjoy watching them suffer. I will bump this thread for every Sims INT or feigned injury for the rest of his miserable career.

I normally don't root against ex players but when they quit on the team like Sims selfishly did for us, I thoroughly enjoy watching them suffer. I will bump this thread for every Sims INT or feigned injury for the rest of his miserable career.
Yep. Quit mid game. I seen it.

(To the tune of Back In The Saddle Again)

Oh, well, I'm...

Back in the portal again,
Out where a friend is a friend.
Where the major coaches feed,
On their quarterbacking need.
Back in the portal again!

Riding the bench no more,
Leading some school to a score.
Where I'll play hard every game,
But results will be the same.
Back in the portal again!

Sims almost single handedly sank the Clown. We can thank him for that.

Let's pray that UGA sees Sims as the reclamation project needed to bring their program back to the playoffs next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back