Jeff Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas,,, I’m sure Jeff would love to re-write his career, but that’s not the way life works! Do remember it’s just a football game!!!!

Stop trying to take the high road with Jeff Sims. While normally that is the road I prefer to take myself, Jeff Sims has earned our disrespect. The dude flat out quit on us when we didn't quit on him (even though we should have). I wish him nothing but the worst in his college football career but I do wish him well in life after football.

Are there any P5 teams that could even consider signing him? I can't even think of a decent G5 who'd want him.

Edit: Oh look, now I'm talking about him

He’s more germane to Tech than Deion and he’s got a long way to go match those numbers on a thread here.
1702657229922.png

Transferring is one thing. Quitting in the middle of the game, faking injury like a pussy is quite another. Not wanting to line up against Georgia? Unforgivable. Screw him.
Kobe....wanted the ball in his hands.
Jordan...wanted the ball in his hands.
Joe Ham......wanted the ball in his hands
Kenny Anderson, Dennis Scott, Mark Price....wanted the ball in their hands.
Larry Bird played with a back injury so severe he had to lay down on his stomach on the sidelines because it was too painful to sit....and he still wanted the ball

Sims....faked injuries. Played the staff until it became time to go into a game then left his teammates, coaching staff, parents, and every GT fan hang out to dry. Can you imagine what it must have been like for his father to be sitting in a section with other players' parents knowing your kid is quitting on their kids?

He deserves every bit of derision he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back