How many of you dipshits wanna lose to uga just so you can keep talking about firing CPJ?

Do you wanna lose to uga this Saturday?

• Yes, I wanna lose to uga so we dont offer him another extension.

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • öööö that, öööö you and öööö uga. THWG!

Votes: 164 97.0%
  • Yukonwreck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you didn't hate CPJ during 2012 42-10 beat down?

Nope, after 2008 proved the theory that Chan sucked a CPJ could beat georgia, I’ve never wanted him gone. Was on the fence after 2013 but he redeemed himself totally in 2014

Nope, after 2008 proved the theory that Chan sucked a CPJ could beat georgia, I’ve never wanted him gone. Was on the fence after 2013 but he redeemed himself totally in 2014
2008 was one of the most talented teams we have ever had at GT on both sides of the ball. We would have won anyway, IMO, and should have won in 2009 going away.

2008 was one of the most talented teams we have ever had at GT on both sides of the ball. We would have won anyway, IMO, and should have won in 2009 going away.

Yes Chans players beat uga in 2008, 2014 and 2016.

You're a retard.

Might as well add 2006 in there too except Chan was actually there and we didn't win.

Yes Chans players beat uga in 2008, 2014 and 2016.

You're a retard.
Michael Johnson (senior), Darryl Richard (senior), Vance Walker (Senior), Derrick Morgan, Jonathan Dwyer, Demaryius Thomas, Josh Nesbitt, Lucas Cox, Andrew Gardner, Cord Howard......were going to beat Georgia in 2008 regardless

Might as well add 2006 in there too except Chan was actually there and we didn't win.
Yea, and without a record kick and a dive to the endzone we would be on an 8 game losing streak right now. You proud of blowing the 2013 game?

Michael Johnson (senior), Darryl Richard (senior), Vance Walker (Senior), Derrick Morgan, Jonathan Dwyer, Demaryius Thomas, Josh Nesbitt, Lucas Cox, Andrew Gardner, Cord Howard......were going to beat Georgia in 2008 regardless

Lol no.

Disagree here. UGA was loaded in ‘08 when we beat them. Not to mention there is zero evidence Chan could beat UGA with any roster...because he never did it.

Yea, and without a record kick and a dive to the endzone we would be on an 8 game losing streak right now. You proud of blowing the 2013 game?
Team found a way to win. There was a lot more to those games outside of just the final plays.
Blowing 2013...you're hilarious when angry...ugag feels the same about that 2008 sure GT win...you're hilarious when angry...because of how far we were down at the half...you're hilarious when angry

Disagree here. UGA was loaded in ‘08 when we beat them. Not to mention there is zero evidence Chan could beat UGA with any roster...because he never did it.
Gailey wouldn't have won the '08 game. The UGA team was in fact loaded, though it didn't live up to its preseason #1. Got blown out at home by Bama, then by the Gators. Still it was a talented team and Gailey's approach wouldn't have worked. Johnson's did.

If we lost in 2006 there’s no way we were gonna win in 2008 under Chan.

Or 2004 Or 2005. 0-3 with Calvin is embarrassing. 13, 7, and 12 pts is worse

FWIW, dwags held & DPI'd Calvin to death in those 3 games. Some guy on youtube made a whole video that chronicles the whole thing. Refs threw the flags, but the strategy as a whole worked, unfortunately.

With James Bond as OC? Nix and Bond. Hahaha. Tenuta would have blitzed the öööö out of fatmat, though.

I love when people argue hypotheticals. Like they rick in from an alternate universe where Gailey wasn't fired and somehow beat uga in 2008 with his players.

Chan was a soft coach. He could recruit because he was a softass and because he had a pro background. He also had some pretty decent recruiters on staff like Geoff Collins and Giff Smith, not to mention Charles Kelly and BJM. His staff on defense was great recruiters/x’s and o’s and had Tenuta. The offensive staff was horrible at coaching and were ok to above avg recruiters. They wasted all the talent CPJ won the conference with. CPJ won 20 games in his first 2 years, Chan never won 10, and only won more than 7 once.

I didn’t raise my point to make it a bash Chan thread, only to point out that I love CPJ and would say his seat should be nice and cool unlike his predecessor who was run out of town on a rail and should have been fired much earlier had we not had dickless Dave at the helm

I love when people argue hypotheticals. Like they rick in from an alternate universe where Gailey wasn't fired and somehow beat uga in 2008 with his players.
We'll never know. I hope this Saturday we get a victory. We'll see.

Chan was a soft coach. He could recruit because he was a softass and because he had a pro background. He also had some pretty decent recruiters on staff like Geoff Collins and Giff Smith, not to mention Charles Kelly and BJM. His staff on defense was great recruiters/x’s and o’s and had Tenuta. The offensive staff was horrible at coaching and were ok to above avg recruiters. They wasted all the talent CPJ won the conference with. CPJ won 20 games in his first 2 years, Chan never won 10, and only won more than 7 once.

I didn’t raise my point to make it a bash Chan thread, only to point out that I love CPJ and would say his seat should be nice and cool unlike his predecessor who was run out of town on a rail and should have been fired much earlier had we not had dickless Dave at the helm
He's lost 18 games in the past 3 years. Even CPJ's revered 2008 season ended with an embarrassing paper airplane flying contest.

Back