How many of you dipshits wanna lose to uga just so you can keep talking about firing CPJ?

Do you wanna lose to uga this Saturday?

• Yes, I wanna lose to uga so we dont offer him another extension.

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • öööö that, öööö you and öööö uga. THWG!

Votes: 164 97.0%
  • Yukonwreck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouldn’t there be a poll option for “So you can win an expensive bottle of alcohol from Akinji”?

Would there really be Tech fans like that? I can see wanting to lose to any other team, but not to the Dwags...

Poll not necessary. They're on this board.

Tech fans as a group are öööö. People bragging on the board and on Facebook about not going to the game. Like it's some ööööing badge of honor to not support your school when they're down. All of a sudden they've taken an assessment of their investment in sports and decided there are things more worthwhile than football. Only Tech fans brag about being ööööty fans. When we win they will be the ones on Monday talking öööö to their UGA fan friends about how they lost on purpose so we would keep CPJ.

I keep looking for new ways for our fans to let me down. After the shellacking we took in 2012 in Athens almost no one was there in 2014 when we upset them.

Sad!

Poll time. It's private so vote how you really feel.
Someone's gonna get cute and smarty-pantsy and vote for the wrong option just to be 'that guy'. I wanna know who they are. I hope you've got some way to unmask them. I'm willing to provide a nat'l security affidavit if that would help.

After the shellacking we took in 2012 in Athens almost no one was there in 2014 when we upset them.
I've been to every CPJ game in Athens, and I don't remember noticing much of a difference in the size of the GT crowd. Did you think it varied much? Last year there were fewer UGA fans than in some other years, that's for sure.

I've been to every CPJ game in Athens, and I don't remember noticing much of a difference in the size of the GT crowd. Did you think it varied much? Last year there were fewer UGA fans than in some other years, that's for sure.

Been to every game in Athens since 1998 except 2012 & 2016. In 2014 it was definitely a much lighter crowd. 2012 might have been just as small but I couldn't make it (had a schedule conflict in Afghanistan courtesy of the USAF).

I’ve been to Athens every year since ‘04 except 2012. I don’t recall noticing much of a difference the last two times - but that’s not saying much. We don’t usually have a huge contingency there.

I think This whole self hate thing is being blown out of proportion. I think everyone is disappointed in the way this season turned out and throw in the fact that uga has sky rocketed into playoff contention in year 2 under Dr Pepper. Understandably, there is not much optimism. I’m sure every passionate fan base has the same degree of over reaction and absurdity. Everyone will be in a better mood at 4:07 PM on Saturday.

Poll not necessary. They're on this board.

Tech fans as a group are öööö. People bragging on the board and on Facebook about not going to the game. Like it's some ööööing badge of honor to not support your school when they're down. All of a sudden they've taken an assessment of their investment in sports and decided there are things more worthwhile than football. Only Tech fans brag about being ööööty fans. When we win they will be the ones on Monday talking öööö to their UGA fan friends about how they lost on purpose so we would keep CPJ.

I keep looking for new ways for our fans to let me down. After the shellacking we took in 2012 in Athens almost no one was there in 2014 when we upset them.

Sad!
It used to royally piss me off to hear the Reggie Ball stuff for 4 straight years out of our fans. Reggie played his ass off and I used to have to hear "Tech" men basically cuck down to UGAg fans yucking it up over Reggie. We got beaten soundly the year before he showed up. He battled his ass off for 4 years and had us right on the edge of victory against UGAg teams that were, IMO, much more talented than they are now.

Uga fans are nervous as hell about this game despite our recent struggles. So much so that no one in my office bit on a ticket offer because they did not want to sit by me in the event they lose. Fine with me.

Back