How many of you dipshits wanna lose to uga just so you can keep talking about firing CPJ?

Do you wanna lose to uga this Saturday?

• Yes, I wanna lose to uga so we dont offer him another extension.

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • öööö that, öööö you and öööö uga. THWG!

Votes: 164 97.0%
  • Yukonwreck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still feel in the event we lose the president of the school, ad, coaches, etc should have to neel down in front of the dwags planting their flag on the GT instead of the players being mostly the only ones there.

Still feel in the event we lose the president of the school, ad, coaches, etc should have to neel down in front of the dwags planting their flag on the GT instead of the players being mostly the only ones there.

You used to be cool Krazie.

This is the reason. I offered the ticket to all of my Tech friends and had no takers. So I offered it to a select group of friends who I knew would behave. No takers for the aforementioned reason.
If only we had access to private listing service, available to tech fans, where such things could be offered up.

If only we had access to private listing service, available to tech fans, where such things could be offered up.
Well, I did, but I also thought I’d offer it to the guy who gave me a beretta o/u shotgun or the one who gave me a bottle of pappy earlier this year first.

This is the reason. I offered the ticket to all of my Tech friends and had no takers. So I offered it to a select group of friends who I knew would behave. No takers for the aforementioned reason.

Why the öööö are you friends with uga people?

I'm heartwarmed by this show of unity. Honestly I would've thought with 63 votes at least one person would vote yes by accident

Dumb poll. There are no Tech fans that want to see their team lose.

I didn’t want to see us lose to them in 2007, but when the inevitable happened, I walked out of the stadium less pissed off than normal knowing that chan has lost to them for the last time. I was begging for him to be fired when I left Jacksonville soaking wet with wake Forrest fans talking öööö to me the year before.

I hate losing to georgia more than the 5th street tailgate hates sobriety.

I didn’t want to see us lose to them in 2007, but when the inevitable happened, I walked out of the stadium less pissed off than normal knowing that chan has lost to them for the last time. I was begging for him to be fired when I left Jacksonville soaking wet with wake Forrest fans talking öööö to me the year before.
And there it is.

Could that motivate the Hill? Can anything?

Georgia Institute of Technology for Kids Who Can't Read Good, here we come.

Solid 60-0 poll.

Stingtalk, you have totally redeemed yourself.
Two and half hours later, we're at 80-2. Dammit, don't you douchebags know this isn't something to joke about? The football gods may be listening.

I hope this was a trap and there will be a purge

Back