How many of you dipshits wanna lose to uga just so you can keep talking about firing CPJ?

Do you wanna lose to uga this Saturday?

• Yes, I wanna lose to uga so we dont offer him another extension.

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • öööö that, öööö you and öööö uga. THWG!

Votes: 164 97.0%
  • Yukonwreck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
öööö all uga players, fans, coaches, and that stupid ööööing mascot. I'll be goddamned if I ever want uga to win at anything except Getting Hit By Traffic.

so öööö that, öööö you and öööö uga.

Two and half hours later, we're at 80-2. Dammit, don't you douchebags know this isn't something to joke about? The football gods may be listening.

FWIW I voted 1st option just to see the poll results. Thanks Akinji for creating a bad poll

FWIW I voted 1st option just to see the poll results. Thanks Akinji for creating a bad poll

when-the-first-wipe-is-clean-242809.gif

I can't imagine any scenario I would sell a ticket knowingly to a UGA fan.
I don't sell my tix. Period. When someone gets a ticket from me, that ticket is free. I'm not a damn ticket broker. Tech football is my hobby. I've only missed two home games in the past several decades and have missed none in the past 7-8 years. There is a UGAg fan at work who I took to a Tech home game, for free with my ticket, about a decade ago who will never again step foot in our stadium using one of my tickets - non UGAg game. He made everyone around him miserable talking öööö about GT all game and said at the end he'd "never step foot in our tiny stadium ever again" to which I have obliged him. I pay thousands of dollars per season to attend GT games and if I give you a ticket you will respect that I have done that. Don't badmouth GT the entire trip on my charity, which he pretty well did. I have been asked by him each year since then when I'm taking him to another game or if he can have one of my Gagger tix. I tell him every time he will never, ever step foot in our stadium again using one of my tix, that I would burn them first. He has made a big deal out of it in front of other people saying "can you believe he holds onto that for this long?" about it. My tix. You will not badmouth GT while using my tix. If you do, it is the last time you ever get tix from me

I am officially over my butt hurt from the Duke Loss. Vagisil has been applied and I am ready to ruin the Dwags season. Don't let me down Tech. Vagisil isn't cheap.

I've been to all gt uga games under cpj except for '12 and '15. So one home and one away. Previously I was at '02, '06, and '07.

I am officially over my butt hurt from the Duke Loss. Vagisil has been applied and I am ready to ruin the Dwags season. Don't let me down Tech. Vagisil isn't cheap.
Monistat, in my humble opinion, is the biggest bang for your buck. Butthurt, crab itch, you name it, it defeats it.

It would be funny if you could flip the private option to public and see who the random 3 votes are!

NO. Nothing - and I mean NOTHING - is worth a “sacrificial” loss to UGA.

That’s what the other 11 games are for.

Back