He is in until 2022...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really do suck at being witty. It’s like you’re trying too hard. At first it was annoying. Now it’s just pitiful. Why don’t you and Van step away for some pillow talk time and give it a rest for a while.
H town why don't you stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass!!

The way we measure IQs is out dated. Please update yourself by reading multiple intelligence.
Even with the idea of multiple intelligence what would yours be? Maybe your an idiot savant
or am I shooting to high for your intellect?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

Fascinating! I know of a guy who went to an emotional intelligence seminar and has since won every case he’s faced in traffic court. He’s better than any lawyer.

Van says - blow a rainbow out of your @ss because you can't handle the truth!

I wish we'd schedule Southern for homecoming or the first game. They are the perfect Cupcake team. Southern sucks - what a miserable joke of a team.

I’m contemplating going to the Hive just to get away from these two. It’s that bad.

you'll be back quickly. The Hive is a pro CPJ echo chamber that bans people with opinions found in this thread. That place was dead AF last time I checked.

zw6o6NX.png

I also created this graph in ye old days of 2014. I created a postgres database of college football results and applied extremely simple ELO ranking. It cuts through some BS that Pepper Rodgers had more difficult schedules or whatever. öööö, around 1979-81 we went above freaking #140.

GT-Ranking.jpg

I may try to see if I also have the database backed up and add 2014-17 to it. But for context, here's the 2014-17 rankings by Sagarin's Predictor:

2014: 13
2015: 39
2016: 32
2017: 33

This post will probably go over like a fart in an elevator. "Stats aren't wins, nerd." But both the 2015 and 2017 seasons feel aberrational in general to me. The injuries, multiple kickers setting career longs on game-winning kicks, etc. in 2015. 2017, we were up by double-digits in 3 or 4 losses. The Duke game was the lowest I had felt about CPJ's coaching in the history of his tenure. If we did not at least part ways with Roof, I was done with CPJ. I got öööö for partly defending the offense against Duke and feeling the defense was a pure dumpster fire. Duke had a decent enough defense, holding Miami down for 3 quarters. The offense still didn't do well, but the defense was atrocious. Duke had 6.3 yards per play, vs 4.0 yards per play week before against Army and 4.9 yards per play against Wake Forest. So our Duke defensive performance certainly wasn't a talent thing.

Yes, I do have hope that this one will work for DC, more hope than Roof. Certainly Woody has the most recent and sustained success as a college DC.

The ones who want to fire CPJ are going keep using stuff like "how will we go 3-9 again without CPJ." So this post just digs me more in a hole with them. But yes, the 2014/16 success and glimpses in 2017, and the new DC, buys a contract extension in my opinion.
So what you are saying is Chan was almost as good as CPJ based on win %. Faint praise.

If your IQ is so high why don’t you know the difference between “your” and “you’re?”

I've already stated that I made a contraction error in an earlier post. As a matter of fact I think I've done it more than once.
"Your" is is an adj. & you are "you're" is a contraction pronoun + verb.

Why do I often make that mistake? I really don't know, but I assume its because its on a sports board & I don't proof anything before I post.
The only proof I really look at is on the side of a vodka bottle. I know it looks bad. I would say that I'll try and proof before I post, but I probably wont.

So let the grammar & spell'n folks, on this board, throw mud if they'ed like. I'll just have to suffer. Bwha, ha, ha

It merely looks stupid when you brag about your IQ and make stupid mistakes. Makes you look like an idiot.

Yes, you are. And you're failing.

Like I said I haven't tried to be witty. A witty statement is a quick, inventive humorous statement or question.

Why don't you teach me how to be witty.
Post something witty for all of us so that we all can use it as a guide.

It merely looks stupid when you brag about your IQ and make stupid mistakes. Makes you look like an idiot.

120 is nothing to brag about. No matter what your IQ is you still make mistakes & I have made more than my share in my lifetime.
As for you, do not envy but work with what you've got.

You probably never had your IQ tested, but I would expect it would be high based on the
assumption that you went to GT and graduated.

I repeated 2nd grade . I had a severe problem when it came to reading. I went to the University of Rhode Island as a case study for dyslexia. At URI & the University of Florida I learned to read. As far as spelling goes it's still a bug-a-boo.

Now you can make fun of that too.

I repeated 2nd grade . I had a severe problem when it came to reading. I went to the University of Rhode Island as a case study for dyslexia. At URI & the University of Florida I learned to read. As far as spelling goes it's still a bug-a-boo.

Now you can make fun of that too.

Nah. That "GSU" in your name is enough material for me. No matter what your IQ is, that team still sucks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back