Gasparilla Postgame Powerade Bath

Did anyone ever figure out why that young lady gave the cameraman the finger and said FU during the game? I figured she wasn't supposed to be seen with that guy she was with, if you know what I mean.
She was on parole and not supposed to leave Orlando. Further complicating matters, the guy was her probation officer.

Thank God we have a guy that can kick again. We had a streak of misses for a while at kicker. We had such great kickers for such a long time. Travis Bell, Scott Blair, Butker.... then the well just dried up for a while there.

You can tell he's oozing confidence too. Very smooth motion, just turns into it & follows thru nicely. Knows he's gonna make it.

Souce: am ex-PK

UCF fan in front of us was very proud of that chant during the Anthem. I agree with you.

I don’t hate UCF or anything but they don’t ooze class.

Did the yell Knights when the anthem said ‘night’ similar to the Braves chant?

Didn’t matter still would have won
you never can tell. missing that one maybe makes Gus Bus go for it on fourth and 11 after the holding call wiped out a fourth down and 1 conversion deep in Tech territory. maybe they're playing on the balls of their feet instead of on their heels after that.
It was a much different feeling going into the locker room at 17 apiece than going in down 3 after having them go the length of the field in the blink of an eye. Missing that FG was a big momentum swing back to us.

We love him too
Why?
Thanks for shanking a chip shot FG, Mr Folk Hero!
Did anyone see what that idiot did before the FG. He ran to the other 20 or so then ran about 50-60 yds to where the kick was. Looked purposeful like he was trying to make a statement.

Hey douchbag here's some advice, make your FG then make your statement.

you never can tell. missing that one maybe makes Gus Bus go for it on fourth and 11 after the holding call wiped out a fourth down and 1 conversion deep in Tech territory. maybe they're playing on the balls of their feet instead of on their heels after that.
It was a much different feeling going into the locker room at 17 apiece than going in down 3 after having them go the length of the field in the blink of an eye. Missing that FG was a big momentum swing back to us.
And if a butterfly flapped its wings in Malaysia, a hurricane would have washed out the game.

We still won by more than 3.

Did anyone see what that idiot did before the FG. He ran to the other 20 or so then ran about 50-60 yds to where the kick was. Looked purposeful like he was trying to make a statement.

Hey douchbag here's some advice, make your FG then make your statement.
I’ve see Birr do that too. Early in this season. May be some kind of psychology to it. Kickers and closers, man. A superstitious bunch.

I've got family down that way, in laws. Most are transplants and care about the NFL in that area. Lots of Cowboys, Bucs, Steelers, Jets, Patriots......etc....fans. not really any Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Titan fans.

Not really as rabid about CFB as they are in Georgia.
What’s a ‘trans-plant’? Is that where they identify as a cactus or Venus fly trap or something?

What’s a ‘trans-plant’? Is that where they identify as a cactus or Venus fly trap or something?

1703469228425.jpeg

I had a nice chat sitting next to Tim Reid on a flight to St Croix recently. He is starting a new TV network, focused on the African Diaspora, with content from the Caribbean and Africa. Amazing to take on a new project like this at age 79. Really nice guy.

I had a nice chat sitting next to Tim Reid on a flight to St Croix recently. He is starting a new TV network, focused on the African Diaspora, with content from the Caribbean and Africa. Amazing to take on a new project like this at age 79. Really nice guy.

Enjoyed his segments on WKRP!

And if a butterfly flapped its wings in Malaysia, a hurricane would have washed out the game.

We still won by more than 3.

This is why "good teams win close games" is trash logic. Good teams gain 2-score leads and hold them so a fluke or a bounce (like that interception off Singleton) can't change the outcome.

Ask Miami.

Back