Gasparilla Postgame Powerade Bath

Was that you? I was in the handicapped stall with a ST mom, a UCF coed and a couple of USF hotties. I let them have their way with me.
So they just took your wallet? DM;AHS?

One of the analysts came running into the locker room at half time waving a piece of paper violently in the air, gasping for breath, as he blurted out “I figured it out I know what we need to do!!” He unravels the now somewhat wrinkled sheet of paper and on it are UCF’s defensive stats against the run. “I don’t know how we overlooked this in the last month of preparing for this game, but I don’t think they’re good at stopping the run!!” And Brent Key has a light bulb go off, “where’s Buster? Buster—aren’t we good at running the ball?” Haynes King stands up and all take notice. “Coach…Coach…I uh think we should run the ball coach”. As so it was.
I found the peice of paper...

May I point out that UCF's run defense is one of the worst in the country. And when you can't stop the run, nobody passes so it looks like you have a good pass defense.

We are going to run. Run again, then run some more.

Could have saved everyone a lot of trouble and printed this out before the game instead of at halftime.

I found the peice of paper...

Could have saved everyone a lot of trouble and printed this out before the game instead of at halftime.
We had it on Stingtalk for one hour pregame before deletion. If our coaching staff doesn't have competent staff members monitoring Stingtalk for scouting, strategy, good plays, then that needs to be rectified.

Could nitpick some of the negatives from early on in the game.
But after the second quarter the biggest negatives were:
1. the band not getting to play the Budweiser song.
2. The idiot UCF fans in front of us. Who were quite silent and then mostly absent from the middle of the third quarter on.
3. That burger I had at Chilis after the game that initiated a vehement disagreement with my digestive system later.

I could go through a litany of positives but I'll end with this:
1. The band played The Horse after the game. We hung around long enough for that to happen.
2. Damn we brought a crowd to Tampa for the game.

Could nitpick some of the negatives from early on in the game.
But after the second quarter the biggest negatives were:
1. the band not getting to play the Budweiser song.
2. The idiot UCF fans in front of us. Who were quite silent and then mostly absent from the middle of the third quarter on.
3. That burger I had at Chilis after the game that initiated a vehement disagreement with my digestive system later.

I could go through a litany of positives but I'll end with this:
1. The band played The Horse after the game. We hung around long enough for that to happen.
2. Damn we brought a crowd to Tampa for the game.
I loved how the UCF fans did that little noise on extra points and done field goals. They did it on their missed field goal so I mimicked it as I high fived my neighbors. And call me old fashioned but I don't like it when teams have a chant in the middle of the National Anthem.

I loved how the UCF fans did that little noise on extra points and done field goals. They did it on their missed field goal so I mimicked it as I high fived my neighbors. And call me old fashioned but I don't like it when teams have a chant in the middle of the National Anthem.
Sounded like they were saying the last name of the kicker, but I could be wrong

I think they were saying “boom” because their kickers name was boomer. It gave me a chuckle. Would have been cooler if he didn’t suck.

They did play Budweiser but it was during the 2nd/3rd Timeout in the 4th quarter. Started late and only went through the first “verse”

UCF band wouldn’t shut up during the quarter break.

Love a good band fight

UCF fan in front of us was very proud of that chant during the Anthem. I agree with you.

I don’t hate UCF or anything but they don’t ooze class.

I think they were saying “boom” because their kickers name was boomer. It gave me a chuckle. Would have been cooler if he didn’t suck.
I think they love him. Saw more Boomer jerseys than any so it is hilarious that he missed that easy kick.

I had zero opinions of UCF fans even though we‘ve played them several times recently. After yesterday, I realize they are just regular folks looking for a team (or their school) to do well. Like all of us. The things that we see as “odd” is why college football is my favorite sport. I love the different things each school does. I can only imagine what other fanbases think of some of our very different traditions. That’s what makes it great. The lasting thing I’ll take away from these games this year was that Ole Miss calls their version of Yellow Jacket Alley the “Walk of Champions”. That gave me a chuckle as I watched. A good ole Ole Miss fan who invited my group into his tailgate even mentioned they chuckle at the name.

I loved the “Boom” for a kicker named “Boomer”. That’s awesome. And yeah, it was funny he missed a layup.

They did play Budweiser but it was during the 2nd/3rd Timeout in the 4th quarter. Started late and only went through the first “verse”

UCF band wouldn’t shut up during the quarter break.
yeah, they only got to start it at the start of the fourth quarter, so I don't count that as the band getting to play the Budweiser song for the thousands of Tech fans in attendance.
I guess it was the result of being the "away" team.

I had zero opinions of UCF fans even though we‘ve played them several times recently. After yesterday, I realize they are just regular folks looking for a team (or their school) to do well. Like all of us. The things that we see as “odd” is why college football is my favorite sport. I love the different things each school does. I can only imagine what other fanbases think of some of our very different traditions. That’s what makes it great. The lasting thing I’ll take away from these games this year was that Ole Miss calls their version of Yellow Jacket Alley the “Walk of Champions”. That gave me a chuckle as I watched. A good ole Ole Miss fan who invited my group into his tailgate even mentioned they chuckle at the name.

I loved the “Boom” for a kicker named “Boomer”. That’s awesome. And yeah, it was funny he missed a layup.
I've got family down that way, in laws. Most are transplants and care about the NFL in that area. Lots of Cowboys, Bucs, Steelers, Jets, Patriots......etc....fans. not really any Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Titan fans.

Not really as rabid about CFB as they are in Georgia.

Back