Gasparilla Postgame Powerade Bath

IMG_0993.jpeg

I didn’t plan on be this giddy after a relatively meaningless bowl game, but I agree with Key that 7-6 looks better. It was also a prime time holiday weekend game with no other sports games on at the same time. Great free press on the heels of a nice signing day. And we had a great duo calling the game that really spoke highly of Tech all night.

I didn’t plan on be this giddy after a relatively meaningless bowl game, but I agree with Key that 7-6 looks better. It was also a prime time holiday weekend game with no other sports games on at the same time. Great free press on the heels of a nice signing day. And we had a great duo calling the game that really spoke highly of Tech all night.
And it was the type of game a recruit can watch and say "I wanna play there"

Right there with you. I wasn't expecting it to be a particularly emotional event to win the Gasparilla Bowl, but 2016 was a long time ago.

Back