Gasparilla Postgame Powerade Bath

yeah, they only got to start it at the start of the fourth quarter, so I don't count that as the band getting to play the Budweiser song for the thousands of Tech fans in attendance.
I guess it was the result of being the "away" team.
It was because they were waiting on the incessant stadium ads to stop. And then the drum major was slow on the draw and ucf fired up first.

They did play Budweiser but it was during the 2nd/3rd Timeout in the 4th quarter. Started late and only went through the first “verse”

UCF band wouldn’t shut up during the quarter break.
We were yelling for the band to play it & they finally got it in after a crap ton of ads. The playing of Budweiser was the fastest I've ever heard us play it. They literally crammed it into about 35 secs.

We were yelling for the band to play it & they finally got it in after a crap ton of ads. The playing of Budweiser was the fastest I've ever heard us play it. They literally crammed it into about 35 secs.

Did you pull a hammy?

Did anyone ever figure out why that young lady gave the cameraman the finger and said FU during the game? I figured she wasn't supposed to be seen with that guy she was with, if you know what I mean.

Back