Expansion

If Clemson, UVA, UNC, and FSU are invited to the SEC and we end up in the BIG10, we need to cease playing all 4 of those schools in the regular season in all sports FOREVER. No trip every other year to Atlanta for UGAg. They can go play UVA.
And you would blame them for joining the SEC??

Now coming to a theatre near you:
The Wrath of Coit

IMG_0104.jpeg
That’s coit’s grandson.

They’re supposed to be meeting this week in hopes of making an Alliance 2.0. I see it going as well as the first one. Both conferences should die but that’s not going to happen for the ACC until GOR goes away.
Isn't GOR that asian coach we used to have?

At that point, is it still really the SEC or just a place to go for schools to maximize cash? I understand that cash is the game now. Has nothing to do with rivalries or anything. It is all about chasing a TV contract.
That is the name of the game today. I don’t like it either. But I want GT to fit into whatever fold that needs to work. It makes me sick to think all the golden history could go by the wayside

Why would the SEC or Big10 want Virginia? Also, I thought Virginia and VT were locked together.

Both offer a bite at the VA market, which is significant snd growing.

The SEC and B1G are going to have to decide if they want to compete in the same market. So far they have not.

Apparently he had a long conversation with J Batt.
Sankey: "... And just so we're clear, when you're officially invited to the SEC, as a condition of membership you need to eliminate offensive fan forums such as this sting talk thing I've heard about. We just can't condone that kind of thing here where it just means more. Agreed?"
Batt: "I ööööed your mom."

Back