Expansion

79tech

Damn Good Rat

I hope the ACC is active in expansion discussions with PAC12 - and not wooried about Northwestern accusations :) - yeah that is probably a low blow. This sounds like Colorado to BIG12 is serious

Nobody still cares about Colorado
That could be said of Tech if you’re sitting in Colorado or a lot of places to be honest. They have a flashy coach and a lot of eyes right now. They are using the spash to make a move. Good for them. It’s these huge dirty programs that make me mad.

Yes I know 5 downs and a fake clipping penalty were dirty.

That could be said of Tech if you’re sitting in Colorado or a lot of places to be honest. They have a flashy coach and a lot of eyes right now. They are using the spash to make a move. Good for them. It’s these huge dirty programs that make me mad.

Yes I know 5 downs and a fake clipping penalty were dirty.
I was about to say 33 years ago we cared about them.

This has absolutely zero to do with Deion lol

Colorado is simply a good fit. The only reason they didn't leave sooner is because all the academics in Boulder love that pac 12 prestige. Now they're going to have to hobnob with the likes of Kansas State and UCF.

What I find hilarious in the P12/B12 saga is that Utah really rubbed it in BYU's face when they were accepted into the Pac 12.

Colorado is simply a good fit. The only reason they didn't leave sooner is because all the academics in Boulder love that pac 12 prestige. Now they're going to have to hobnob with the likes of Kansas State and UCF.

What I find hilarious in the P12/B12 saga is that Utah really rubbed it in BYU's face when they were accepted into the Pac 12.

i wouldn’t say zero. Being back in the B12 gets Prime back recruiting areas where has great relationships in which is Texas & Florida

Sorry for repostd didn't see this thread at first
Now coming to a theatre near you:
The Wrath of Coit

IMG_0104.jpeg

Flunk, UCF is harder to get in than Tech. It’s just easier to stay in.

"because of Big12 stability and Pac12 uncertainty"

I recall the Pac12 12 haughtily decided which Big12 religious schools would be beneath them and ineligible to join. The Big12 should make them crawl.

Screw the B12 and the Pac. Too much dead weight in each of those conferences. I would try and figure out which 9 teams were the most marketable and leave the rest.

Based on Tv ratings maybe something like
Oregon, Washington, BYU, Baylor, WV, CO, Stanford, Houston, Cincy

Really just work out the nine biggest draws and dump the rest.

Back