Dear Brent

The question I’d ask Brent Key if given an opportunity that I’ve yet to see a reporter ask:

“You took over a team that had a 0.333 winning percentage from 2019 to the start of 2022. The team was 1-3 when you took over. You then, with the same players and same position coaches, made it a 0.500 team that same season with wins over ranked teams. Then with small changes you produced the first winning season, bowl game, and the first bowl victory in the decade. What changed to create that outcome?”

The question I’d ask Brent Key if given an opportunity that I’ve yet to see a reporter ask:

“You took over a team that had a 0.333 winning percentage from 2019 to the start of 2022. The team was 1-3 when you took over. You then, with the same players and same position coaches, made it a 0.500 team that same season with wins over ranked teams. Then with small changes you produced the first winning season, bowl game, and the first bowl victory in the decade. What changed to create that outcome?”

He was pretty clear on that when he took over. He said the main difference was practicing like you play. He said that multiple times, and a couple in a way that emphasized it was different than before.

Switched Juices, from Gaytorade to Powerade is my guess

He was pretty clear on that when he took over. He said the main difference was practicing like you play. He said that multiple times, and a couple in a way that emphasized it was different than before.

Seems like a cop out. I want to hear him call Geoff a clown

A football team in a P5 conference was practicing NO CONTACT football Sunday through Friday. That’s quite the call out dude. As a result, we played no contact on Saturdays too. F* that guy.

The thing that got me was Taisun never being shown the playbook and being told to focus on his conditioning.

Back