Dear Brent

I want Kirby’s scalp attached to his stupid visor. That’s the bare minimum for next season. I want dwag scalps. Embarrass them in their home and I want Buzz to öööö in that inbred mascot’s dog house and set the hedges on fire.

Very hard schedule next year. FSU, ND, NCSU, UNC, Louisville, Miami, uga. 6-6 may not look great, but that may be what it is again next year.
4-2 minimum for the above.
I expect 8 wins next year
(I did this year too)

I want Kirby’s scalp attached to his stupid visor. That’s the bare minimum for next season. I want dwag scalps. Embarrass them in their home and I want Buzz to öööö in that inbred mascot’s dog house and set the hedges on fire.
1701615293209.gif

We aren’t haters, just alcoholics with attitude. It’s 0-0 now.
The haters in this place watching me and the kids going bowling.

coach-key-article.jpg

Go Jackets! To hell with Georgia!
We aren’t haters, just alcoholics with attitude. It’s 0-0 now. Time to impress in the bowl game. THWG

If anybody ever deserved a big bonus, it's Brent Key! This is the best I've felt about Tech football in a very long time! Thanks and congratulations to every Tech player, coach and fan!

The definition of a feel-good season. Feels a lot different than Chan's seven win seasons due to recent history.

Next year it's time to step it up to eight wins.

Bent Key is not yet a great coach. I do think he can be one. But, in his eight game interim he did a good job. In his first season he has done a good job. In his first recruiting cycle he has done a good job. It is nice to be done with 3-9 seasons ending on Thanksgiving with a blowout loss to Georgia. Many thanks to Coach Key for all he has done so far. Go Jackets!

Bent Key is not yet a great coach. I do think he can be one. But, in his eight game interim he did a good job. In his first season he has done a good job. In his first recruiting cycle he has done a good job. It is nice to be done with 3-9 seasons ending on Thanksgiving with a blowout loss to Georgia. Many thanks to Coach Key for all he has done so far. Go Jackets!
Glad you led with the most important thing to say after a hell of a win to cap off a comeback season. I was getting really concerned fans were basking in the afterglow of victory a little too much.

Back