Dear Brent

Glad you led with the most important thing to say after a hell of a win to cap off a comeback season. I was getting really concerned fans were basking in the afterglow of victory a little too much.
Yeah, because it is so God damned important not to enjoy ourselves too much.

The soft bigotry of low expectations.
1703305837362.png
:puke:

Tannebaum interview on field immediately after the end of the game.

The definition of a feel-good season. Feels a lot different than Chan's seven win seasons due to recent history.

Next year it's time to step it up to eight wins.

What about away games?

Dear Coach Key,

Thank you so very much for the wonderful Christmas Present that you, the staff and the players - all of you, as Our Beloved Yellow Jackets - delivered to us, last night!

Christmas is always a special time of Faith, Family and Fun for me; and, this year, you all have helped to make it a very special year!

Thank you for bringing GT Football back to respectability. Thank you for changing the attitude and trajectory of Our Beloved Yellow Jackets. And thank you for restoring our hope in GT Football and athletics, in general.

I am so very glad that you are our Head Football Coach, and for the positive impact you are having on our fine young men and our Great Institute. I'm looking forward to next year with excitement and hope!

Merry Christmas, Go Jackets, and God Bless!

M39Buzz

50k bowl appearance and 50k bowl win = 100k. Now, about next year's contract...
Not a bad bonus. CFB has come a long way. I believe Bill Curry said he was hired on as GT's HC at around $50k per season. Left to go to Alabama at $300k

Did you see the east stands the second half of the 4th quarter? You had to. It was directly opposite your sideline. That’s the way the entire stadium will look next year. I will not be buying any more tickets to watch the garbage you are producing. I’ve been buying tix since the 80s.

I have had enough.

This post aged well. PMS is a bitch.

Back