Dear Brent

Yep. That’s them.
dig-up.gif

Maybe if you didn't get blown out by BGSU there wouldn't be any haters... remember that if you lose the bowl game then it's just another losing season.
So did your same logic apply when CPJ lost to Kansas and then Air Force in the Independence Bowl? After the last 5 years just be happy GT made it back to respectability.

We’ve had worse losses. This dude returned us to respectability. Go back to debating our bowl game and rooting for georgia to lose
If you like seeing our players and coaches getting complacent over 6-6 like they were over beating WF, then have at it. I, for one, still think they've got something to prove.

What part of your brain short circuited to make this post?
Because you made this stupid statement:

”Maybe if you didn't get blown out by BGSU there wouldn't be any haters... remember that if you lose the bowl game then it's just another losing season.”

Same nonsense was said after losing to a HORRIBLE Kansas team in 2010, followed by losing to Air Force in the Independence Bowl to go 6-7. I’d say CPJ righted the ship after that.

Because you made this stupid statement:

”Maybe if you didn't get blown out by BGSU there wouldn't be any haters... remember that if you lose the bowl game then it's just another losing season.”

Same nonsense was said after losing to a HORRIBLE Kansas team in 2010, followed by losing to Air Force in the Independence Bowl to go 6-7. I’d say CPJ righted the ship after that.
Yeah, 6-7 was a öööö season. Paul would admit as much. He'd also just won 10 games the year before, not 5...

Yeah, 6-7 was a öööö season. Paul would admit as much. He'd also just won 10 games the year before, not 5...
Nice logic. How did Brent win 5 the year before? He was an interim HC for half a season in 2022. If GT won 10 in 2021, Brent wouldn’t be the HC right now.

We’ve had worse losses. This dude returned us to respectability. Go back to debating our bowl game and rooting for georgia to lose

I don't think that fact makes a good argument even if we're in the CFP hunt.

I prefer we have no terrible losses.

Back