Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

All FSU has to do is pony up short of $600 million and they can leave. Chop chop, FSU, get to it.

Chop chop, FSU, get to it.

giphy.gif

$500 million just to get into the big 12. LOL Noles

Says in the filing that FSU AAD notified the ACC in 2016 that it had sent the copy. So FSU also self-reported, and the ACC did nothing.
Good to know. I have limited access to X (depending on where I am at any given point) so perciate the spoon-fed info. I've mentioned before that I have access to a wired-in source down there but I haven't reached out (about this issue) in a few months and don't plan to again. At this point, I think what we have here is a classic case of "Overcommitment to a Failing Course of Action." Seems F$U started down this path a year or so ago and are ignoring all the warning signs that they are marching towards a cliff. I assumed all along (until recently) that there was a secret card F$U hadn't played yet (an undisclosed invitation to either the SEC or B1G). Seems no such card exists.

At this point, I think what F$U is doing is like divorcing your wife, selling the house and quitting your job in the deperate hope that the hottie down the street who hasn't so much as said "Hi" to you will all the sudden want to marry you. I don't see any outcome in which F$U is better off by continuing down this road.

On the bright side, this is all setting up nicely for our game in Dublin. ACC refs might be an advantage to us for once.

Back