Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

From a link in the article:

1701439599038.png
Paul Goldschlager is my favorite sportsball ally-ooper.

How’s that primetime recruiting coming along? I haven’t heard anything from signing day yet, surely he pulled in a top 5-10 class right?

How’s that primetime recruiting coming along? I haven’t heard anything from signing day yet, surely he pulled in a top 5-10 class right?
Almost entirely a class of portal players

I’m honestly not sure if the tactic is that bad. If you get portal guys they are stuck essentially. Recruits can just leave at any moment. And you let someone else try them out for a year. It’s like the new JuCo transfer game. I dunno. Certainly not the results Colorado wanted on NSD I would imagine. But I was actually wondering about a transfer portal focused strategy myself after signing day.

I’m honestly not sure if the tactic is that bad. If you get portal guys they are stuck essentially. Recruits can just leave at any moment. And you let someone else try them out for a year. It’s like the new JuCo transfer game. I dunno. Certainly not the results Colorado wanted on NSD I would imagine. But I was actually wondering about a transfer portal focused strategy myself after signing day.

I think transfer portal guys and can transfer as often as they like now with no penalty:

However, with the NCAA agreeing to terms Friday with the states that issued the original complaint, there will be no eligibility concerns for those athletes through the academic year and it will allow all multi-time transfers in winter and spring sports to play the full or rest of the season, if approved.

basically it sounds like the NCAA acquiesced rather than being hit with the violation of an antitrust law.

He'll portal his was to 7-8 wins, then his kids graduate. Then he'll walk. Either to a better program, or just hang it up altogether.

Prime is sub-prime.

How'd Prime do in his bowl game? Still trying to figure out if we shoulda offered him over Key.

Because there's so much value to those unpaid appearances of something not quite legally our mascot on an Aflac commercial.

How'd Prime do in his bowl game? Still trying to figure out if we shoulda offered him over Key.

Because there's so much value to those unpaid appearances of something not quite legally our mascot on an Aflac commercial.
We all know Goat Prime is the funniest thing to be seen on TV ever.

Back