Butch Jones

I don't think I'll ever get over that Tennessee loss this season. We can very likely end up as one of the only 2 FBS wins they get this season. The other one coming against UMASS whose only win is against winless Ga Southern. :eekfacepalm:

I don't think I'll ever get over that Tennessee loss this season. We can very likely end up as one of the only 2 FBS wins they get this season. The other one coming against UMASS whose only win is against winless Ga Southern. :eekfacepalm:

We're at Georgia Tech, we can do that.

My man, how you holding up?
It's a rough road right now. Apathy has set in. Trying to figure out who our next head coach is going to be. I'll still watch part of the UK game Saturday night, but it's not a priority like it always has been. I'm more interested in getting a nice prime rib and a couple knob creeks at a nice restraraunt.

It's a rough road right now. Apathy has set in. Trying to figure out who our next head coach is going to be. I'll still watch part of the UK game Saturday night, but it's not a priority like it always has been. I'm more interested in getting a nice prime rib and a couple knob creeks at a nice restraraunt.

Jon Gruden

I wish y'all the very best luck on the coach search. Need to get Georgia back in their natural place in the SEC. I hope you guys go down to one of the fun G5 schools and get a schemer as your next coach instead of going with the Saban tree shuffle. With the talent on deck, you'd be immediately successful I bet.

Jon Gruden

That's the White whale. There's a lot of smoke right now, I'll believe it when I see it though.
I wish y'all the very best luck on the coach search. Need to get Georgia back in their natural place in the SEC. I hope you guys go down to one of the fun G5 schools and get a schemer as your next coach instead of going with the Saban tree shuffle. With the talent on deck, you'd be immediately successful I bet.

We need a proven head football coach. No more Dooley's. Butch has done a lot of good, but it's time to move on. He's set the table nice for the next coach. Obviously, Gruden would be an absolute home run hire, but realistically I would be happy with Brohm, Dan Mullen, Durkin, maybe Babers.

That's the White whale. There's a lot of smoke right now, I'll believe it when I see it though.

We need a proven head football coach. No more Dooley's. Butch has done a lot of good, but it's time to move on. He's set the table nice for the next coach. Obviously, Gruden would be an absolute home run hire, but realistically I would be happy with Brohm, Dan Mullen, Durkin, maybe Babers.

Dan Mullen. LOL.

Your mom grabbed my prime knob next to the creek today.

I suspect that McElwain getting the boot at UF will speed up the timing of Butch's demise. Both programs will be going after a similar new hire and UT can't let Da Gatas get too far ahead in the search process.

Back