Butch Jones

They think Kirby Smart — who lost to three of UGA's four big rivals in his first year — is the most secure coach in the SEC? More secure than a coach who's won two division crowns in two years? Huh?

IMG_9047.PNG
They think Kirby Smart — who lost to three of UGA's four big rivals in his first year — is the most secure coach in the SEC? More secure than a coach who's won two division crowns in two years? Huh?

Good value on Bielema, IMO. The rest either aren't getting fired don't bring enough return.

Kirby has it pretty easy scheduling this season. No Alabama, LSU, or A&M. We would win 8 easy with their schedule. That said, losing to GT gets coaches at UGAg fired. A poor season combined with a loss to GT and he's canned.

Butch has to beat GT. Otherwise, Tennessee is in for a 6 win season.

It would take a lot for kirbs to get fired this year - like losses to tech/uf/au/ut without major injuries, finishing <5 wins, and losing recruits. But if there were futures bets I'd take him being the first one fired in 2019.

You seem to have forgotten that Marky Mark left the cupboard bare. How was Coach S-Mart supposed to win with those piteous players? He gets 5 years to bring in HIS guys.

It would take a lot for kirbs to get fired this year - like losses to tech/uf/au/ut without major injuries, finishing <5 wins, and losing recruits. But if there were futures bets I'd take him being the first one fired in 2019.
Let's find out how much. Go AppStoreState!

I saw Butch Jones at a grocery store in Knoxville yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yeah?

As a head coach, Kirby Smart was visiting Butch in the hospital and he noticed a bowl of peanuts by his bed. Kirby to nibble the peanuts as they visited and by the end of the visit realized he had consumed the entire bowl. Feeling badly he bought a bag and brought them to Butch the next day. As he gave them to Butch he explained they were to replace those he'd eaten the day before. "Why you didn't need to do that Kirby", the Vols coach explained. "The thing is, I don't have any teeth, so when Lane Kiffin brings me chocolate-covered peanuts. Well, I just suck the chocolate off and spit the peanuts in the bowl."

I saw Butch Jones at a grocery store in Knoxville yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Dude

Back