Attention dipshit Tennessee fans

That's some quality trash talk right there.

WE ARE probably GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!1!1!1!
PROBABLY!????!!! You are damn lucky I am to lazy to walk to a tailgate.

Y'all were the ones who rioted over Lane Kiffin quitting, so Butchie still having employment after the scandal is a testament to the dumbassery of your entire fanbase. GT would have fired his ass. UGAg would have fired his ass. Alabama would have fired his ass.

I said before you even arrived on this board, search it if you like, that Tennessee would be the dumbest team we face this season, by far. You are proving me correct.

I love the moral high ground argument. I guess it's uncommon for someone to go ahead and settle rather than spend more millions in defense in a "he said/she said".

The only thing I'm proving to you and the rest of this board is that you can't talk sports and are continuously just try to bait the conversation into something else. I really don't get your agenda, you just seem like a miserable person.

Also, I love the irony of you calling out "the dumbassery" of our fan base, when most of the posters on this board are probably rolling their eyes every time you post one of your stupid ass messages.

Y'all were the ones who rioted over Lane Kiffin quitting, so Butchie still having employment after the scandal is a testament to the dumbassery of your entire fanbase. GT would have fired his ass. UGAg would have fired his ass. Alabama would have fired his ass.

I said before you even arrived on this board, search it if you like, that Tennessee would be the dumbest team we face this season, by far. You are proving me correct.

Poll incoming!

I love the moral high ground argument. I guess it's uncommon for someone to go ahead and settle rather than spend more millions in defense in a "he said/she said".

The only thing I'm proving to you and the rest of this board is that you can't talk sports and are continuously just try to bait the conversation into something else. I really don't get your agenda, you just seem like a miserable person.

Also, I love the irony of you calling out "the dumbassery" of our fan base, when most of the posters on this board are probably rolling their eyes every time you post one of your stupid ass messages.
Nice attempt at some psychology to try to get "most" of the posters on the board to support the local meth addict Vol fan.

GT fans are good people to their own fans. Give the shirt off their back type folks. Your meth and codeine fueled diatribes will find no takers on this board.

Now go back to begging for change at the end of the off ramp before you start withdrawing.

Nice attempt at some psychology to try to get "most" of the posters on the board to support the local meth addict Vol fan.

GT fans are good people to their own fans. Give the shirt off their back type folks. Your meth and codeine fueled diatribes will find no takers on this board.

Now go back to begging for change at the end of the off ramp before you start withdrawing.

Cool. Your obsession with meth is somewhat alarming.

Im scared to ask, I'm starting to think it's with me. He has to comment on everything I say.

He's like a little puppy dog really. Follows you everywhere you go. His good buddy @GTCrew isn't around so he feels kinda lonely.

Back