Attention dipshit Tennessee fans

You're not doing a very good job riling us up. Step up your game please, thank you.

Fine,

Paul Johnson is kind of a dickhead. Nobody other GT fans like him. Nobody.

You guys run a service academy offense and you're going to get all our defensive lineman hurt because of your cut blocks.

Stop bragging about beating Vandy and UK. Nobody gives a öööö. We've lost to them maybe 6 times combined in 35-40 years. Yeah we öööö the bed against Vandy last year. I'm pretty sure there are some MTSU skeletons in your closet from years past.

You run the flexbone in one of the best recruiting areas in the country and see all these great athletes go elsewhere, and at the same time have produced the best receiver of our generation in Megatron. Kind of crazy if you ask me. What 4-5 start wideout would ever go to GT? Why?

So there's me trying to piss off the masses.

Fine,

Paul Johnson is kind of a dickhead. Nobody other GT fans like him. Nobody.

You guys run a service academy offense and you're going to get all our defensive lineman hurt because of your cut blocks.

Stop bragging about beating Vandy and UK. Nobody gives a öööö. We've lost to them maybe 6 times combined in 35-40 years. Yeah we öööö the bed against Vandy last year. I'm pretty sure there are some MTSU skeletons in your closet from years past.

You run the flexbone in one of the best recruiting areas in the country and see all these great athletes go elsewhere, and at the same time have produced the best receiver of our generation in Megatron. Kind of crazy if you ask me. What 4-5 start wideout would ever go to GT? Why?

So there's me trying to piss off the masses.

GTBlazer, is that you?

GTBlazer, is that you?

No, it was my attempt to piss you guys off. I was about 75% serious. I don't like Paul Johnson, I'm not nearly as worried about your blocking scheme as many others are, I think you have a ceiling with your offensive scheme that you've already reached with the Orange Bowl win. I have a hard time seeing you all ever being a playoff team. I could say the same thing about us right now in certain aspects.

Here's an exercise for ya. Go look up all of the defensive linemen that have suffered injury while playing us. Let us know what you find.

Why wasn't it a high school offense when Nebraska ran it in 1995?

What time is the coaching popularity contest scheduled to start? I'll probably miss the crowning of Mr. Congeniality, and just show up for the game.

Butch Jones defends rapists
What rapists are you talking about? To my knowldege there are not any convicted rapists that have played football at Tennessee under Butch Jones. I'll play along with your typical bullshit, but I think you are overstepping when it comes to this subject.

No, it was my attempt to piss you guys off. I was about 75% serious. I don't like Paul Johnson, I'm not nearly as worried about your blocking scheme as many others are, I think you have a ceiling with your offensive scheme that you've already reached with the Orange Bowl win. I have a hard time seeing you all ever being a playoff team. I could say the same thing about us right now in certain aspects.

Lol. Our offensive scheme reached its ceiling in a New Years 6 game. I agree completely. Imagine where this team could go with a top 30 defense.

Back