Attention dipshit Tennessee fans

Anytime you site Anita Wadhwani from The Tennessean you are fighting an uphill battle. She's another SJW idiot who's ready to convict some guys before the facts come to light. Pretty similar to you it seems.

Everything that I hear is that these guys didn't do anything wrong, other than banging another teammates girlfriend.

Keep reaching douche bag.
...and those women deserved it. And Tennessee paid $2.4 million + attorney fees because öööös and giggles. And Tennessee made sure that Butchie would not be deposed...and The Tennessean reporter wrote every article, deadspins, ESPN's, MSNBC's, ABC, ...... All of them. Liar women deserve a good raping? The kid who helped out was nothing but a rata? Amidoingthisrite??

...and those women deserved it. And Tennessee paid $2.4 million + attorney fees because öööös and giggles. And Tennessee made sure that Butchie would not be deposed...and The Tennessean reporter wrote every article, deadspins, ESPN's, MSNBC's, ABC, ...... All of them. Liar women deserve a good raping? The kid who helped out was nothing but a rata? Amidoingthisrite??

I'm not getting into a political argument with you. That's exactly what title IX has turned into. Baylor is one thing, but this garbage that this has turned into is a quite another.

You're not doing this right. You're just trying to be a prick and you're succeeding. Congratulations

Yep, defending your scumbag coach and players now facing trial for rape is really stepping up your game.
I'll tell you what man. You are one miserable son of bitch pussy that can't handle people disagreeing with your line of thinking (typical liberal pussy).You're not going to run me off this site because I actually know sports and because you're a clown that probably doesn't know öööö about football or sports in general.

No, it was my attempt to piss you guys off. I was about 75% serious. I don't like Paul Johnson, I'm not nearly as worried about your blocking scheme as many others are, I think you have a ceiling with your offensive scheme that you've already reached with the Orange Bowl win. I have a hard time seeing you all ever being a playoff team. I could say the same thing about us right now in certain aspects.

Im sorry...I must have missed which New Years 6 bowl UT has played in? Wasnt last year Butch's chance? I have seen lots of UT players playing preseason NFL games this year which would indicate that UTs window with Butch Jones has closed with a 9 win season with losses to USCe and Vanderbilt. How is that for a ceiling?

I like GTs much better.

Let me know if you kneed or want my cut on any other grand proclamations.

I'll tell you what man. You are one miserable son of bitch pussy that can't handle people disagreeing with your line of thinking (typical liberal pussy).You're not going to run me off this site because I actually know sports and because you're a clown that probably doesn't know öööö about football or sports in general.

Let me know when you pull that list of injured defensive linemen together. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Shouldn't be too difficult for you, since you "know sports" and all that.

1b1.gif

Let me know when you pull that list of injured defensive linemen together. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Shouldn't be too difficult for you, since you "know sports" and all that.

You guys asked me to make you mad. I'm basically embellishing everything I'm writing.

Good to see everyone here can take a joke.

You ask me to get you guys amped...I do it

I do it. You guys get pissed.

How was the eclipse for everyone today?

I'm not getting into a political argument with you. That's exactly what title IX has turned into. Baylor is one thing, but this garbage that this has turned into is a quite another.

You're not doing this right. You're just trying to be a prick and you're succeeding. Congratulations
So you are OK with the rape, Butch coming to the rescue of rapists, and Tennessee paying hush money? Butch is a scumbag that deserves his eventual heart attack.

And I'm sure you are just Johnny football expert. Hell, your loser ass is falling a ööööing part with just my "C" game. Perhaps you could PM GTCrew on how to actually be an alpha. It is like you have never even heard of The Game.

So you are OK with the rape, Butch coming to the rescue of rapists, and Tennessee paying hush money? Butch is a scumbag that deserves his eventual heart attack.

And I'm sure you are just Johnny football expert. Hell, your loser ass is falling a ööööing part with just my "C" game. Perhaps you could PM GTCrew on how to actually be an alpha. It is like you have never even heard of The Game.

Stop trying to bait me. You're not smart enough.

Nah. You're one of the cool ones. I hope your team loses, but I'd rather you post around here than JJacket.
JJacket may say stupid stuff on occasion, but he's GT family. Get your mind rite str8 up.

Good to see everyone here can take a joke.

You ask me to get you guys amped...I do it

I do it. You guys get pissed.

How was the eclipse for everyone today?

We're not pissed. We had that Butch Jones discussion back in the spring I guess. When the trial was hot news or whatever.

It is hard me to see how anyone can defend his actions in that matter, but hey, what do I know.

We're not pissed. We had that Butch Jones discussion back in the spring I guess. When the trial was hot news or whatever.

It is hard me to see how anyone can defend his actions in that matter, but hey, what do I know.

I think that people were way too quick to jump to conclusions on this matter. Especially, when it came to Butch. I understand the skepticism, but people are reaching on this .

Im sorry...I must have missed which New Years 6 bowl UT has played in? Wasnt last year Butch's chance? I have seen lots of UT players playing preseason NFL games this year which would indicate that UTs window with Butch Jones has closed with a 9 win season with losses to USCe and Vanderbilt. How is that for a ceiling?

I like GTs much better.

Let me know if you kneed or want my cut on any other grand proclamations.

I don't give a öööö about any of your grand proclamations. I give a öööö about probably kicking your ass in a few weeks.

Because they were one of the best teams ever, and it was 22 years ago. You aren't '95 Nebraska. Not many teams ever approach that squad.
One of the best ever, my point. Same basic offense, with 350+ lb lineman. They made Alabama look bad. Obviously what worked 22 years ago wouldn't work today, we've got iPads.

Hilarious who the thread starter was. Not surprising, but typical.
Y'all were the ones who rioted over Lane Kiffin quitting, so Butchie still having employment after the scandal is a testament to the dumbassery of your entire fanbase. GT would have fired his ass. UGAg would have fired his ass. Alabama would have fired his ass.

I said before you even arrived on this board, search it if you like, that Tennessee would be the dumbest team we face this season, by far. You are proving me correct.

Last edited:
Back