Attention dipshit Tennessee fans

Can't read either? Who types your posts for you? Friends with a ETSU fan, perhaps?
Don't run him off, we've only got the one. You know how hard it would be to find one who knows how to type with the game two weeks away?

What up? Cool thread. I think I'll stick around as long as the mods will have me. This is going to be fun.

And...

IMG_4025.GIF

How was the cruise?

It was a good time man. I appreciate you asking. Not looking forward to this week though.

Thank you. I'll try not to be a dick, but no promises when I'm posting back at jjacket
Diseqc is one of the members of the board that'll go down on a UGAg fan just to get fingers run through his hair. His next move will be to PM you to meet at the Pilot gas station where he will ply you back to his vehicle with corn nuts, beef jerky, and a weiner.

BTW, I don't want you to like me. You'll be gone from the board September, 5. Diseqc requires people to like him. I don't.

Diseqc is one of the members of the board that'll go down on a UGAg fan just to get fingers run through his hair. His next move will be to PM you to meet at the Pilot gas station where he will ply you back to his vehicle with corn nuts, beef jerky, and a weiner.

BTW, I don't want you to like me. You'll be gone from the board September, 5. Diseqc requires people to like him. I don't.

If he makes it a Sheetz it's a deal, I'm a sucker for beef jerky and maybe a gas station hot dog.

If he makes it a Sheetz it's a deal, I'm a sucker for beef jerky and maybe a gas station hot dog.
Don't be naive. It isn't worth corn nuts for a jerky on the weiner.

Negotiate. May be able to get a cream pie out of the deal or a Mountain Dew.

Yeah you always have some stupid ass personal attack towards me or Tennessee fans or even the South in general. It's kind of boring and the same old retread bullsh*t.

What if came to your campus and took down your confederate statues?

What if came to your campus and took down your confederate statues?

I would be pissed. Honestly, I am pissed of what happened in my hometown (Durham) this past week. You can't erase history and these loser social justice warriors are looking for any reason to be "triggered" or feel they are in a "safe space", when they no nothing about the staues they are tearing down. Then the far right idiots deploy and it's one big cluster****.

Knoxville was full of United States of America sympathizers during the war so not a crap ton of monuments there. One of the redeeming qualities of the history of Knoxville.

You're not doing a very good job riling us up. Step up your game please, thank you.
I think I'm doing a better job at it.

You know the difference between a Tennessee coed and a washing machine?

Back