Accolades for Coach Key

My thoughts exactly as the wife (no pics) and I were watching BG yesterday. Seeing the way they played after having watched us curb stomp UCF, I couldn’t help but think we are the clearly superior team at this point in the year.

And looking ahead to next year, we’ll have improved coaching on the defensive side of the ball, be returning most starters, and bringing in a top 30 class. This is what a program looks like on the rise. And it feels really, REALLY good.
We are slowly getting the poison left by clown, the softness, the coddling, out of the program. Sadly, we brought in players who had no idea that is not how a CFB team should be coached. Just so undisciplined.

öööö, lifting weights in the pregame on the sidelines? Who in the öööö does that outside of Clown?

On the flip side, BGSU and Louisville this year come to mind.
Funny thing is if we win those two games, we finish the season 8-4 and tied for second place in the ACC. Not sure how the three way tie breaker with us, Louisville and NC State would have worked out (we would have all been 6-2 in this scenario).

Funny thing is if we win those two games, we finish the season 8-4 and tied for second place in the ACC. Not sure how the three way tie breaker with us, Louisville and NC State would have worked out (we would have all been 6-2 in this scenario).
Probably the same bowl or Pinstripe. The ACC loves playing up the "doesn't travel well" despite proof otherwise.

Probably the same bowl or Pinstripe. The ACC loves playing up the "doesn't travel well" despite proof otherwise.
If we finished 2nd in the ACC we would have gone to Holiday Bowl. Tech fans love playing up the “ACC screwed up” despite proof otherwise.

We had just as many fans in Tampa as UCF, which trolls USF by saying it’s Tampa’s Hometown Team. I’d say we did pretty well. We were also 2x as loud as ucf.

Well if we finished second in the ACC and beat FSU - that is more of what I was thinking. Again, not sure how the tiebreakers would play out in the three team tie and I’m not going to try to figure it out for a hypothetical situation.

It’s just kind of crazy how those two winnable games could have changed the trajectory of our season. Obviously Bowling Green doesn’t impact the ACC record, just not having that on our resume.

A B???

Omg - who in the hell gave him a B?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

B for Blowing a 29 point lead
B for Bling on the sideline
B for Buying players off the portal
B for Bullying everybody off the roster on Day 1
B for Beating 4 whole teams: three 5-7 teams and one 3-9 team

A B???

Omg - who in the hell gave him a B?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

B for Blowing a 29 point lead
B for Bling on the sideline
B for Buying players off the portal
B for Bullying everybody off the roster on Day 1
B for Beating 4 whole teams: three 5-7 teams and one 3-9 team

B is for Boulder, the EPICENTER OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!1

Key is an A for how the team finished. I think Brohm likely deserves an A- maybe B+ and only because they did lose their last 2 games.

Prime with a B is BS. C+ at best if you want to give him credit for all the intangibles.

Brohm won 2 more games than predecessor with one additional game played. Their early season schedule was a cakewalk giving the visuals of improvement. I think a mid to low B grade is fair for him.

Back