What are the odds we beat tennessee now that Dedrick Mills ööööed us?

What are the odds we beat Tennessee?

Votes: 32 22.9%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 11 7.9%

Votes: 9 6.4%

Votes: 28 20.0%

Votes: 21 15.0%

Votes: 19 13.6%

Votes: 6 4.3%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
Bad OL, bad perimeter blocking is definitely worse than losing a bback like golden tornado said. But sometimes the extra 2-3 yards on a play is the difference maker between a great season and a mediocre season. That's why the butthurt is high, from me and a lot of others. We all had so much hype for this season even though we no longer have one of the best quarterbacks in recent Tech history, I think a lot of us felt that an experience OL, decent AB, WR corps and a very powerful BB stable, we could have become a force to reckon with. This just creates a lot more uncertainty about the outcome of this season. May be a blessing in disguise, I don't remember my preseason hype matching the results on the field ever. So maybe now they will play with a chip on their shoulder, which is when they get the best results.

Bad OL, bad perimeter blocking is definitely worse than losing a bback like golden tornado said. But sometimes the extra 2-3 yards on a play is the difference maker between a great season and a mediocre season. That's why the butthurt is high, from me and a lot of others. We all had so much hype for this season even though we no longer have one of the best quarterbacks in recent Tech history, I think a lot of us felt that an experience OL, decent AB, WR corps and a very powerful BB stable, we could have become a force to reckon with. This just creates a lot more uncertainty about the outcome of this season. May be a blessing in disguise, I don't remember my preseason hype matching the results on the field ever. So maybe now they will play with a chip on their shoulder, which is when they get the best results.
I can remember how bummed I was on the way back to the hotel from Notre dame cause my hype bubble burst. But honestly, even if we lose against the vols we could still have a good season. After all dedrick was a freshman last year and turned out pretty well. Here's to hoping Howard has the right stuff as well as whoever the hell we roll out as qb this year.

If we can just manage to execute the offense, I don't think Tennessee has a defense capable of beating us, even with our uncertainty at QB and BB. The Vols really struggled against the run last year and lost some of their better players. Despite how he sounds about practice and the scrimmages, CPJ has got to like facing an SEC defense that lacks athletic superiority or experience against his offense.

https://www.rockytoptalk.com/2017/6...e-better-in-2017-football-tennessee-bob-shoop

Back