What are the odds we beat tennessee now that Dedrick Mills ööööed us?

What are the odds we beat Tennessee?

Votes: 32 22.9%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 11 7.9%

Votes: 9 6.4%

Votes: 28 20.0%

Votes: 21 15.0%

Votes: 19 13.6%

Votes: 6 4.3%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 8 5.7%

• Total voters
Are you that stupid to not realize that this has a bad effect? You said yourself we might lose couple more games because of this. Most of us projected us at 8-4, 7-5/6-6 according to Vegas. Losing 2 more games makes the difference between a ööööshow and a decent season.

I think we are a 7-5 team. Thought we were an 8-4 team. The world will not end, unless the eclipse gets us.

Are you that stupid to not realize that this has a bad effect? You said yourself we might lose couple more games because of this. Most of us projected us at 8-4, 7-5/6-6 according to Vegas. Losing 2 more games makes the difference between a ööööshow and a decent season.

Just came here to say all of your posts regarding Mills have been on point. This sucks. I'm depressed.

That's all.

"öööö it all and öööö it, no regrets. never happy endings only darkness."

Did you give Justin Thomas who was one player as a freshman too much credit when he won the orange bowl with the 2014 team?

How did JT do in 2015? Better than 2014 right?

How did JT do in 2015? Better than 2014 right?
Without him we win 2 games instead of three. He literally was one of few bright spots in his performance that year. At least on the offense. IIRC our offensive line played like öööö all year

I don't disagree. We will lose a game or two that we might've won with him in the lineup for sure. But the world will not end.

This is going to be a down season anyway. New QB, helllllloooo.

Like in 2014 when a RS SO with limited playing time came it. Now that was a disaster...

i was gonna beat tennessee

but then i got high.

we were gonna run and never pass

but then i got high.

i let the whole fan base down and i know why

because i got high

because i got high

because i got high
What is this from

Same probability.
Liked Marshall a lot then Mills supplanted him.
I trust that CPJ has been stock piling these guys.
Next man up.
Yes this hurts but oh well.

The preference for Mills over Marshall has hurt us. A season with promise but questions has changed drastically with this news.

Unfortunately one player can make a huge difference. Both UGA and Auburn won National Championships because of one player, and haven't come close to a National Championship since the one player left. Mills wasn't going to get us to the National Championship this year; but he would have been a go to player when the offense was shaky with a new quarterback. I haven't lost all hope because I think one or two of the other B-backs will step up and surprise us. I do hate that we will be breaking in a new quarterback and new B-backs though. Expect some misreads this year at certain times that make the offense look awful, hopefully there will be fewer of them as the season progresses.

The biggest concern about an opening game with a new QB and a new BB is fumbles. Our odds of winning the turnover battle just dropped a bit, and that could be a game changer.

Back