the hive

I think this thread is generating a lot of potential new users that want to defend their honor... unfortunately, nobody seems to be able to find the [JOIN] button...

That site is a total joke. As I recall, "no venting" would be in the post game threads. Those ladies probably haven't even argued about defending the bubble screen. Any discussion of coaches not CPJ or Gailey would result in a ban or getting a thread shut down.

Let them join, and then ban them.

True story, I got banned from the hive before I was even allowed to post. 10/10 colorless green chop blocks sleep furiously.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Stingtalk. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also @Beestorm’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. STers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Stingtalk truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in @cyptomcat’s existential catchphrase “your mother” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Thr Jacket’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a ST tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Those ladies probably haven't even argued about defending the bubble screen.
This is what it comes down to, ultimately. When I need to decide whether I think someone knows what they're talking about, I need look no further than their thoughts on stopping the bubble screen. What else is there?
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Stingtalk. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also @Beestorm’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. STers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Stingtalk truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in @cyptomcat’s existential catchphrase “your mother” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Thr Jacket’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a ST tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
:lol:

It's would be hard to get more than 5 IQ points lower than you. They don't allow any negative numbers.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Stingtalk. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also @Beestorm’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. STers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.

When reading @BeeStorm's posts, it is nearly impossible not realize that he operates in the vein of a cruel Dickensian taskmaster where fond remembrances of days gone by (i.e. threadbumps) are quickly snuffed out in order to clear the first page for uniform and CPJ radio show threads.

I like the people that run the Hive, but I don't like the rules over there so I hang out here instead. This place is cool with dick drawings.

Man I can't remember what email I used to sign up at the hive and can't access my account there, anyone know if they can see it when viewing my profile? Same name as here? Guess from everyones reviews here probably better I'm not using the account.

Back