the hive

Noticed you omitted gay bars from your list.

@coit, I'll leave the mom thing to you. Low hanging fruit here.
Wouldn't having a hard time getting into gay bars be evidence of non-gay-ness? Or have we reached the point where that *is* the insult? I don't think ST is that progressive.

Wouldn't having a hard time getting into gay bars be evidence of non-gay-ness? Or have we reached the point where that *is* the insult? I don't think ST is that progressive.

Thatsthejoke.gif

He omitted it so he must have no trouble getting into them.

Just blind, thrashing-out insulting going on here. After you've broken all the beer bottles over people's heads, you grab whatever's in reach.

The Hive is okay if you like G-rated commentary from 70 year old fat dudes who barely internet.

I bet CTMOORE is a hell of a whittler

my father taught me to whittle. by whittling, I mean the fine art of buggery with livestock. Once, while whittling a long haired mountain goat, Wally Butts came by the house with an onion tied to his belt, as that was the style back in the day. Anyway, Coach Butts fed the goat his onion while I whittled at the goat and we listened to Bobby Dodd score two points with a shank and a bucket of grease.... - CTMoore8

my father taught me to whittle. by whittling, I mean the fine art of buggery with livestock. Once, while whittling a long haired mountain goat, Wally Butts came by the house with an onion tied to his belt, as that was the style back in the day. Anyway, Coach Butts fed the goat his onion while I whittled at the goat and we listened to Bobby Dodd score two points with a shank and a bucket of grease.... - CTMoore8

Jacket Heart

Back