the hive

my father taught me to whittle. by whittling, I mean the fine art of buggery with livestock. Once, while whittling a long haired mountain goat, Wally Butts came by the house with an onion tied to his belt, as that was the style back in the day. Anyway, Coach Butts fed the goat his onion while I whittled at the goat and we listened to Bobby Dodd score two points with a shank and a bucket of grease.... - CTMoore8

I like the cut of your jib?

Wasn't mention of that site a bannable offense at one point?

Which site?

ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC.gif

You guys are on top of your game after last-second losses.
We've learned just to lay there on our stomach and think about our happy place until the butthurtin is finished. A still lake of Lilly pads is always something to think about.

We've learned just to lay there on our stomach and think about our happy place until the butthurtin is finished. A still lake of Lilly pads is always something to think about.
Dang. I'm wanting to slit my wrists after reading that. Which, come to think of it, is what you're probably going for here.

I think this thread is generating a lot of potential new users that want to defend their honor... unfortunately, nobody seems to be able to find the [JOIN] button...

I think this thread is generating a lot of potential new users that want to defend their honor... unfortunately, nobody seems to be able to find the [JOIN] button...

Anyone at the hive would have to ask their wife for permission first.

Back