Jerry Howard

Skill position seems to be one of the easier places to bring in a freshman and be successful. Not so much the a-back position for us, but B-back. You can rely more on natural athleticism that got you there in the first place, rather than linemen who often have to have their entire body re-built to compete.
Not sure if you know what you're talking about. It doesnt take a world-beater body to chop block 60+ times a game. It's not like the refs can call a penalty on every play.

"KirVonte" sounds like he would be a lot faster than a guy named "Jerry".

"KirVonte" sounds like he would be a lot faster than a guy named "Jerry".

giphy.gif

OR?

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Haven't decided yet.

We have been in a lot of games that could have gone either way. I can remember distinctly the ones we were out of. The LSU nightmare was terrifying.
That game was a football & paper plane version of Dunkirk. I was embarrassed by how unprepared we looked. It was almost like the all groh effect came early.

All I can remember about that game is a sad shot of CRF sitting alone by himself , no body around him. For all he did for GT, to include a MNC, GT did not treat him right.

All I can remember about that game is a sad shot of CRF sitting alone by himself , no body around him. For all he did for GT, to include a MNC, GT did not treat him right.
Dead wrong.

Ralph did not want to be a distraction so graciously removed himself from the goings on for that game.

Ralph is all class and I have no reason to believe he was not treated honorably by GT.

Considering Ralph "flew his GT flag" after Maryland pissed him off, I doubt he has any hard feelings from his time here.

Dead wrong.

Ralph did not want to be a distraction so graciously removed himself from the goings on for that game.

Ralph is all class and I have no reason to believe he was not treated honorably by GT.
Ralph could walk up to any GT tailgate and be warmly welcomed

Dead wrong.

Disagree here, but that's part of forums reason for existence. Do you have personal knowledge of Ralph's decision you will share with us? Or me in a pm?

Considering Ralph "flew his GT flag" after Maryland pissed him off, I doubt he has any hard feelings from his time here.

I never said CRF had an issue with GT. Quite the opposite. I said GT did not treat him right, in my opinion only.
During a conversation with him several years ago CRF spoke warmly of his years at GT " as special times".

I don't recall anything GT did that would constitute not treating Fridge right. He was always one of our favorite coaches

Back